Fulfill the caramel of your desires that only usually takes 5 ingredients, fewer than 5 minutes to make and just so occurs to be absolutely vegan!
I couldn’t think how delectable, creamy and remarkable this vegan caramel sauce was the initial time I tried using it. It is best for dipping apples or bananas in, drizzling on prime of apple crisp, spooning more than your favorite ice product or taking pleasure in on prime of a delightful coffee smoothie for a very little afternoon pick me up. JUST As well DANG Very good.
Ingredients in home made vegan caramel
This simple vegan caramel recipe has just 5 easy elements that you probably have in your pantry. The mix is a luscious sweet and salty peanut butter caramel sauce that you’ll unquestionably Love. Here’s what you are going to will need:
- Peanut butter: be absolutely sure to use an all all-natural, drippy peanut butter that just has peanuts + salt as the components. You can also use pure almond butter or cashew butter.
- Maple syrup: the pure sweetener we’re making use of in this peanut butter caramel.
- Coconut oil: a little bit of coconut oil gives the caramel that silky texture.
- Vanilla: for delicious taste.
- Salt: you will just require a pinch of sea salt to produce that salted peanut butter caramel flavor.
How to make vegan caramel sauce
- Add all of your components: peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract and sea salt to a medium pot and position about medium-low warmth for approximately 2 minutes until caramel starts off to a bit bubble alongside the edges (DO NOT BOIL), stir routinely then take out from warmth and pour into a jar or container of selection. Rather of warming on the stove, you can also heat in the microwave!
- Enable caramel to great. The moment it begins to great it will start to thicken up. If it’s way too thick, increase a 1/2 teaspoon far more of coconut oil. Use when heat, or if you like, cover and retailer in the fridge and reheat to get pleasure from!
Means to use this vegan peanut butter caramel
You’ll actually want to use this vegan caramel sauce on every little thing. Below are some tips to get you started out:
- Use it as a dip for apples, pears, bananas and your other favourite fruits (way superior than the retail outlet bought platter caramel!)
- Drizzle it on your fav desserts like ice cream, oatmeal cookies, cinnamon rolls, apple crisp and brownies.
- Dip or drizzle it on pretzels and popcorn for that awesome sweet & salty combo.
How to shop vegan peanut butter caramel
Store this effortless vegan caramel sauce recipe in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 7 days.
How to reheat vegan caramel sauce
If you store this vegan peanut butter caramel in the fridge it will likely harden because of to the coconut oil. When this takes place only reheat it about reduced warmth or microwave in 10 next increments.
I hope you like this quick vegan peanut butter caramel recipe! If you make it be absolutely sure to go away a remark & a score so I know how you appreciated it (and how you utilized it). Appreciate, xo!
Recipe by: Evi Madison // SRCooking | Images by: Take in Really like Eats