If you’re obsessed with all of the fresh new summertime deliver these times like I am, today’s recipe was really built for you. Following perfecting my do-it-yourself green rice recipe I found myself pairing it with clean fruits and veggies to generate the ideal vegan environmentally friendly rice bowls packed with taste plant based mostly protein.
Can we just take a moment and appear at all those Stunning hues?!
These environmentally friendly rice burrito bowls are crunchy, a minimal sweet, a minimal spicy and so satisfying. Examine the full article for all of my guidelines on incorporating proteins, dressings and much more to make them your possess!
Searching for even much more plant-based mostly foods?
I have bought you lined with my Cost-free electronic mail collection: 5 Times of Plant-Based Having! In this collection I share my best plant-based mostly, vegan recipes with you to delight in for every single food of the working day — snacks & desserts integrated!
Get all of the deets & sign up here to enjoy colourful, veggie-packed meals all time extended.
Anything you are going to want to make these vegan environmentally friendly rice bowls
We’re packing in a rainbow of tasty fruits and veggies to make these green rice bowls super dazzling and flavorful. Plus, they pack in excess of 10g of plant centered protein! Here’s what you will will need to make them
- Eco-friendly rice: the foundation of these burrito bowls begins with my homemade green rice. YUM.
- Make: here’s the place the rainbow magic happens. You will need to have mango, avocado, red bell pepper, corn, cilantro, crimson onion and jalapeño to fill these bowls and make them absolutely tasty.
- Black beans: these inexperienced rice bowls pack in plant-primarily based protein many thanks to a can of black beans!
- Optional dressings: the bowls are mouth watering as-is but really feel totally free to add my for some further taste.
Dress them up
On the lookout to incorporate a little added taste to these green rice bowls? Check out just one of these do-it-yourself dressings to take them to the next degree:
Make these green rice burrito bowls your individual
Mainly because these vegan eco-friendly rice bowls are crammed with so quite a few distinct textures and flavors, they are truly fantastic for customizing to your taste tastes. Here’s what we can recommend:
- Increase yet another protein. If you’re not plant-dependent, consider incorporating my Sazon Grilled Rooster Thighs, grilled shrimp, or even ground turkey cooked in my Effortless Handmade Taco Seasoning. To preserve these bowls vegan you can check out adding some grilled tofu, an added can of black beans or a can of chickpeas!
- Swap your produce. Feel cost-free to use your favourite fruits & veggies in listed here! I consider pineapple would be scrumptious in these bowls, as perfectly as grape tomatoes and environmentally friendly onion.
- Get a tiny tacky. Feta or cotija cheese crumbles would insert a attractive salty aspect to these eco-friendly rice bowls.
- Include some crunch. Pair with your fav tortilla chips or top rated these bowls with yummy tortilla strips!
How to prep the corn
Sense free to increase corn kernels in these green rice burrito bowls raw from the cob, if not, you can grill or sauté your corn. Check out my road corn seasoning and grilling guidance in this recipe.
Prep these eco-friendly rice bowls in advance of time
These vegan environmentally friendly rice burrito bowls make the Best meal prep lunch or supper. To make them forward of time simply just make the rice, chop all of your develop, and retail store all the things in airtight containers in the fridge until finally you’re completely ready to assemble the bowls.
Retail outlet any leftover burrito bowls in airtight containers in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 times. Then basically delight in straight from the fridge!
Much more vegan lunches & dinners to try
Verify out all of our tasty vegan recipes right here!
I hope you like these vegan eco-friendly rice bowls! If you make them be confident to go away a remark and a rating so I know how you liked them. Love, xo!
Recipe by: Evi Madison // SRCooking | Pictures by: Consume Really like Eats
Leave a Reply