If you’re hunting for an uncomplicated, no bake handle which is prepared in just about 15-20 minutes, then I have received the excellent one particular for you. Fulfill my crispy toasted quinoa chocolate peanut butter truffles created with only 7 substances!
If you are nearly anything like me, you’ll uncover oneself obsessing about the crispy, crunchy texture of these truffles and how they resemble the taste of peanut butter cup. Moreover it doesn’t harm that they are each vegan, gluten free, grain free of charge and the natural way packed with protein.
What makes these peanut butter truffles more healthy?
Classic peanut butter truffles generally get in touch with for powdered sugar, butter and often shortening. These quinoa peanut butter truffles are in a natural way sweetened with pure maple syrup and just have a bit of coconut oil.
So effortless and packed with mouth watering protein you can feel excellent about!
Elements in this quinoa peanut butter truffles
These tasty truffles are designed with super easy elements you could already have on-hand. Here’s what you’ll require:
- Quinoa: the toasted quinoa will make these truffles really magical. They’ll flavor like a crispy Reese’s cup!
- Coconut oil: you are going to just require a bit of coconut oil to aid toast the quinoa.
- Maple syrup: we’re incorporating a minimal maple syrup to the toasted quinoa (yum) and to the truffle filling.
- Peanut butter: use an all pure, drippy peanut butter for this recipe.
- Vanilla: for a enhance of mouth watering flavor.
- Oat flour: you are going to also need some oat flour to enable bind the truffles and hold them gluten totally free. Feel no cost to sub almond flour or even a very little bit of coconut flour (whilst I would not use as a lot coconut flour)
- Dim chocolate: I like to use an 3.5 oz dim chocolate bar, but sense absolutely free to use darkish chocolate chips or your fav chocolate. Go for a dairy absolutely free chocolate to retain these vegan!
- Sea salt: optional, but I enjoy sprinkling a little coarse sea salt on top rated. YUM.
How to toast quinoa
Toasted quinoa could possibly just be my new favored matter, and it’s super uncomplicated to make:
- Incorporate raw quinoa to a skillet above medium minimal warmth with a small coconut oil.
- Toast the quinoa for about 5 minutes or until finally it starts off to pop and switch just a slightly golden brown be absolutely sure to stir regularly.
- After it’s toasted, convert off the warmth, promptly include in 1 teaspoon of pure maple syrup, and stir for 30 extra seconds.
- Finally, take out quinoa from warmth and transfer to wax or parchment paper and distribute in an even layer to cool a bit.
The toasted quinoa is blended with the peanut butter to build the very best crunch Ever, then of course they’re included in antioxidant-loaded dark chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt. It’s as if I made a healthful & crispy Reese’s Egg.
CAN I GET A HELL Yes?!
Make your individual oat flour
Never have oat flour on hand? No issue! Basically put rolled oats (gluten totally free if wanted) into a blender and mix or pulse until they are smooth and resemble flour. This is a super quick & inexpensive solution. Check out my tutorial with all of my finest tips & tips. So simple!
You will only need to have a few of tablespoons in these truffles, so feel absolutely free to use further oat flour in any of my delectable oat flour recipes!
Uncomplicated ingredient swaps
- Attempt them with normal butter. Rather of coconut oil, you can also toast the quinoa in a little bit of butter or vegan butter.
- Swap your nut butter. Consider these truffles with flavored peanut butter or another nut butter! I think a chocolate peanut butter or chocolate almond butter would be scrumptious.
- Very easily improve the flour. Truly feel totally free to swap the oat flour with almond flour or coconut flour (I’d possibly use a lot less coconut flour.)
- Chocolate party. These peanut butter quinoa truffles would be mouth watering with distinct chocolate flavors, as well! Try out a sea salt chocolate or even a caramel taste. Keep in mind to use a vegan & dairy totally free chocolate to hold them vegan.
Suggestions for generating a chocolate coating
It can be tough to make these quinoa peanut butter truffles look awesome when dunking them in melted chocolate, but I have the best ideas for performing so!
- In its place of employing your fingers, position a fork under each truffle and carefully spot the truffle in the melted chocolate.
- Have a spoon with you as effectively so that you can spoon chocolate in excess of the truffle.
- Lift the truffle up and tap the fork versus the best of the saucepan then transfer to a baking sheet and slide the fork out. Accomplished!
How to retail store & freeze
In the fridge: sense free of charge to hold these quinoa peanut butter truffles in an airtight container or bag in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
In the freezer: these truffles will stay great in the freezer for up to 3 months. When you’re ready to eat one, allow it soften just a little bit at area temp and get pleasure from!
Extra no bake treats to attempt
Salted Darkish Chocolate Pistachio Quinoa Crunch Bars
Balanced Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
Vegan No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
Do-it-yourself Healthier Peanut Butter Cups
I hope you like these crispy toasted quinoa chocolate peanut butter truffles! If you make them be certain to leave a comment and a rating so I know how you appreciated them. Appreciate, xo!
Recipe by: Evi Madison // SRCooking | Images by: Consume Love Eats
Leave a Reply