The only recipe you need here! So fresh, so zesty, and sure to be a hit with EVERYONE at dinner, potlucks and picnics!
I promise you – this will be the only pasta salad recipe you will ever need this summer, and all the summers to come.
It’s chockfull of so many fresh veggies along with the easiest homemade dressing.
The best part is that you can prep/dice/chop all your veggies and herbs while you cook and cool your pasta so not a minute goes to waste here.
Let chill and serve when desired, tossing in that fresh arugula right before serving. So so good.
- 8 ounces fusilli pasta
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup diced Persian cucumber
- 1 cup diced orange bell pepper
- ½ cup diced hard salami
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup sliced red onion
- ⅓ cup torn kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 cups arugula
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon, garlic and sugar; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir in warm pasta; let cool 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, salami, feta, red onion, olives, dill and parsley; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover and chill, if desired.
- Stir in arugula. Serve immediately.