The crispiest potato wedges ever (COMPLETELY BAKED!). Served with the most amazing, garlicky-herb mixture!
How wrong is it that this was my dinner for a few nights?
And when I say few, I mean 4 nights. In a row.
What? Carbs on carbs make for an excellent dinner.
Especially when it involves the crispiest little bites of potatoes drizzled with a fresh garlicky-herb mixture made in 3 minutes right in the food processor.
And you don’t feel an ounce of guilt about it since these bad boys are baked. Not fried.
See? Perfect dinner.
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ shallot
- ½ cup parsley leaves
- ½ cup basil leaves
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes onto the prepared baking sheet. Add canola oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place potatoes, cut-side down, in a single layer. Place into oven and bake for 35 minutes, until golden brown and crisp, flipping halfway.
- To make the garlic herb mixture, combine garlic, shallot, parsley and basil in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped. With the motor running, add olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve potatoes immediately, drizzled with garlic herb mixture.