Sweet and Sour Pineapple Broccoli Chicken Stir Fry
The year for simple, delectable 30 moment foods is In this article and I’m so excited to share this extraordinary pineapple rooster stir fry. Slide is our busiest year and I know that a large amount of you get super busy this time of calendar year, much too. That’s why I’m aiming to provide you plenty of nourishing, veggie and protein-packed foods that you and the complete family members can feel superior about.
This pineapple broccoli chicken stir fry is just one particular of those people recipes! It will come alongside one another tremendous promptly and is packed with a rainbow of veggies. Pineapple adds a burst of sweetness in each and every chunk paired with savory hen and crisp broccoli. Moreover, you’re going to go nuts for the flavorful sauce that reminds me of sweet and sour hen we made use of to get for takeout growing up. It is a bit tangy with hints of sweetness from honey and a small brown sugar. You’re likely to Adore it.
Skip your weekly takeout and give this stir fry recipe a attempt. Pair it with your favored grains (could possibly I propose my coconut rice?!) You will significantly make it all over again and yet again!
Elements in this pineapple hen stir fry
This amazing pineapple broccoli rooster stir fry is packed with rainbow veggies, a lot of protein and an addicting sauce that will remind you of sweet and sour hen. Here’s anything you are going to need to have to make it:
- For the sauce: to get those people excellent sweet and tangy flavors you are going to will need lower sodium soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar (or coconut sugar), honey, garlic, ginger and some arrowroot or cornstarch.
- For the stir fry: we’re cooking up hen, pink bell pepper, red onion, broccoli and pineapple.
- To provide: I recommend serving this stir fry with rice (my coconut rice would be fantastic), quinoa or even cauliflower rice for a full meal.
Really do not forget these pineapple recommendations
If you are making use of new pineapple, be positive to check out out our finest recommendations & tips for cutting a pineapple right here! You’ll want nice, even chunks of pineapple in the stir fry. Truly feel absolutely free to use frozen pineapple as properly.
Make this stir fry your own
Looking to customize this sweet and bitter rooster stir fry? Here’s what I can recommend:
- Pick your generate: I believe green beans or snap peas would also be scrumptious. Out of pineapple? Check out mango!
- Make it vegetarian: simply swap the rooster for tofu or chickpeas.
- Increase a kick of warmth: test including a tiny cayenne pepper to the sauce or top your bowl with some red pepper flakes.
Sweet and bitter hen stir fry in 30 minutes
That’s suitable, this incredible stir fry recipe comes with each other in just a half-hour and can make the finest meal prep meal!
- Make the sauce. Start out by whisking jointly all of the elements for the sauce right until it’s very well combined.
- Prepare dinner the rooster. Increase some toasted sesame oil to a pan and prepare dinner the cubed hen completely. Then established it aside.
- Cook the veggies. Upcoming, insert all of the veggies to your pan and prepare dinner them right up until the broccoli is somewhat tender but even now crisp.
- Stir fry it together. Incorporate the hen back again to the pan with the pineapple, then pour in the sauce and simmer anything collectively for a few minutes. Provide it up with your fav grains!
Retailer it for later
Keep any leftover stir fry in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days. Simply reheat in a microwave risk-free dish.
The fantastic meal prep evening meal
Quickly meal prep this pineapple broccoli hen stir fry for the week by incorporating 1/4 of the stir fry (hen + veggies in the sauce) with about 1 cup of your favorite grain to a glass food prep containers. This recipe will make 4 servings, which is best for weekday lunches! Just reheat in the microwave just before experiencing.
More 30 minute meals you’ll like
Get all of our delectable 30 minute foods in this article!
I hope you adore this sweet and sour pineapple broccoli hen stir fry! If you make it be confident to depart a comment and a ranking so I know how you favored it. Appreciate, xo!
Recipe by: Evi Madison // SRCooking | Images by: Take in Really like Eats
Leave a Reply