Summer Peach Spinach Salad with Avocado
There are a quite number of straightforward recipes that I normally occur again to when I’m hunting for a side dish to pair with supper: steamed olive oil and sea salt broccoli with a tiny melted cheddar cheese, cabbage carrot and goat cheese spinach salads with olive oil, lemon juice and S&P, roasted sesame asparagus and of study course, this peach spinach salad.
These days I resolved that it was time to re-share just one of my go-to summertime salads from about 4 a long time back. I’ve often liked shopping for a big box of natural and organic spinach each individual week to get much more greens into our foods, and usually, I pack it in all of my smoothies (at minimum 1 cup for every smoothie), toss it in pasta or quiches, and of course, make major salads like this one particular to go with dinners.
I know many people today are not into fruit on salads, but I’m begging you to give this recipe a opportunity! Tony even eats it for lunch along with some type of sandwich I make him, so you know it’s a hit. This attractive peach salad is just so refreshing and really tasty. It is packed with peaches, avocado, toasted almonds, goat cheese, crimson onion and a basic homemade balsamic vinaigrette. You’re going to tumble in love!
Free of charge Summer season Salad E-e book
Sign up below to get a FREE salad e-e book with 5 of my very greatest summer season salad recipes, as well as remarkable salad-creating suggestions and hacks that you will come back to time and time once more!
Anything you will will need to make this peach spinach salad
This peach salad is just one of these salad recipes that virtually looks also simple to be good, but believe in me when I say the combo is out-of-this-globe delicious and oh so new. Here’s what you will require to make it:
- Fruits & veggies: you are going to want spinach and peaches (of course) additionally some red onion and avocado.
- Blend-ins: we’re included crumbled goat cheese for a creamy tanginess, furthermore sliced toasted almonds for crunch. YUM.
- For the dressing: this quick balsamic is built with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, dijon, salt & pepper. Experience free to insert a tiny sugar, maple syrup or honey if you want your dressing a very little sweeter.
Easy component swaps
What I love about this salad is that it is completely versatile, so depending on what’s on sale and offered in the grocery retail store, you can make super quick swaps. Here’s what I endorse:
- For the peaches: indeed, you can swap out the peaches for strawberries or blueberries if you’d like! Or basically try out my Summer Strawberry Spinach Salad with Avocado
- For the cheese: I adore the tangy taste of goat cheese, but truly feel free to use crumbled feta if you like more of a salty kick.
- For the almonds: I imagine roasted pistachios or even sunflower seeds would be delicious.
Try out a creamier dressing
The balsamic vinaigrette pairs properly effectively with this peach salad, but if you are searching for one thing a tiny creamier I recommend my Tahini Poppy Seed Dressing!
Include a raise of protein
Looking to make this salad a lot more of a principal meal? Really feel absolutely free to add your fav protein like:
- 1 cup of chickpeas or cooked quinoa to hold it vegetarian
- Grilled hen (use the balsamic vinaigrette as a marinade!)
- Grilled salmon — I advocate this firecracker salmon that has a peach salsa!
Principal dishes to pair with this peach salad
This fresh new peach salad makes the ideal facet dish with any of your fav summer season key dishes! Below are some of our favs:
Get all of my summer months BBQ recipes right here!
How to retail store this peach salad
Retailer this peach spinach salad in an airtight container in the fridge, devoid of the dressing, for up to 4-5 times. Just costume the salad as before long as you’re all set to try to eat it so that the spinach does not get soggy. The dressing will remain good in a container in the fridge for up to just one 7 days.
Additional salad recipes you are going to really like
Get all of my salad recipes in this article!
I hope you really like this attractive summer time peach spinach salad! If you make it be guaranteed to go away a remark and a score so I know how you appreciated it. Enjoy, xo!
This put up was at first printed on August 9th, 2018, and republished on July 24th, 2022.
Leave a Reply