Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie | SRCooking
Lemonade and summer time go alongside one another like PB&J. There is a little something so delicious and refreshing about new-squeezed lemonade throughout warmer months, and following I developed this amazing lemon blueberry smoothie, I realized I experienced to test out a strawberry version. I pretty considerably grew up on strawberry orange banana juice (indeed, that a single) so this smoothie was also motivated by my really like of citrus and strawberries collectively.
This strawberry lemonade smoothie is the best equilibrium of sweet and tart and reminds me of all those nostalgic slushies you drink as a kid. I actually was not confident if I’d be able to have the lemon taste shine by devoid of remaining as well bitter, but OMG this flavor combo is perfection. The best aspect? It is produced with just 4 basic components, so you can love it time and time again.
The smoothie is incredible as-is, but I’ve included loads of ways to enhance the protein or add some healthful fat and make it a far more filling meal. Make it for breakfast, delight in it as a snack or even make a bigger batch to share and enjoy all summer months extended!
Join the AK Smoothie Sequence
When you indicator up for our free of charge Smoothie Sequence earlier mentioned you’ll get:
- A Absolutely free smoothie e-ebook with 7 of my very best smoothie recipes
- Recommendations & tips for creating scrumptious smoothies in your inbox just about every working day for 5 days
- A reward, e-mail-only smoothie recipe at the close of the 5 days of ideas!
Understand more about the Smoothie Collection right here!
Four component strawberry lemonade smoothie
Which is proper, this stunning strawberry lemonade smoothie is designed with just 4 elements! It is dairy totally free and the fantastic balance of sweet and tart. Here’s what you are going to require:
- Frozen strawberries: the mouth watering berry element in that lemonade taste.
- Frozen banana: to perfectly equilibrium the tartness of the lemon juice.
- Dairy cost-free milk of decision: I like to use unsweetened almond milk, but sense free to use any milk you have on hand!
- New lemon juice & zest: I advise employing both the juice and the zest for the ultimate lemon taste.
Customize with your fav berries
If you really don’t have any strawberries on hand, come to feel free to try this smoothie with frozen raspberries (YUM) or make my Lemon Blueberry Smoothie!
Can I make this strawberry lemonade smoothie without banana?
This strawberry lemonade smoothie preferences the very best with a ripe banana since it adds the fantastic sum of pure sweetness and texture. You could test mixing in 2-3 soaked and softened Medjool dates as a substitute, but note that I haven’t tested this out. Permit me know in the opinions if you do!
Preferred diet boosters
Hunting to include a increase of protein or wholesome fat to this strawberry lemon smoothie? It is effortless! In this article are some of our fav combine-ins that would be delightful in this smoothie:
- Flaxseed food: this is one particular of my favourite ingredients to add to smoothies for a minor enhance of fiber and minerals, and is specifically good for nursing mamas as flaxseed can enable increase milk source. Typically, a tablespoon is loads! Here’s a model I really like.
- Chia seeds: truly feel free to insert a tablespoon of chia seeds to your strawberry lemonade smoothie for a strengthen of nutritious fats and fiber.
- Hemp seeds: feel free of charge to throw a tablespoon of hemp seeds into your smoothie for a raise of healthy fat, omegas and minerals.
- Veggies: if you’re hunting to get much more greens in your smoothie, try out introducing a cup or two of raw or cooked spinach or kale. You could also consider incorporating some frozen cauliflower for a different boost of veggies — you will never be able to flavor it!
- Protein: Effortlessly incorporate extra protein to a smoothie by including 1 scoop of your beloved protein powder. I recommend Essential Protein collagen peptides or 4 Sigmatic Plant-Primarily based Protein Powder. You could also insert basic or vanilla greek yogurt!
Really don’t overlook my best smoothie-generating ideas
Make this dairy totally free strawberry lemonade smoothie beautifully thick and creamy with these guidelines & tips:
- Use frozen ingredients. Making use of frozen fruit & veggies is greatest as it they aid continue to keep the smoothie cold and thick. From time to time ice doesn’t mix as very well, so it is greatest to skip unless totally vital.
- Increase more liquid. Don’t be afraid to increase more liquid if your smoothie is also thick or won’t entirely mix. High run blenders have a tendency to mix frozen fruit much improved, so if you have a standard or personalized dimension blender, you may perhaps want to insert more milk.
- Begin on very low speed. Start the blender on low pace, then slowly boost to superior to assistance mix all substances. At last, stop with the blender on low pace.
- Sweeten it up. If a smoothie doesn’t taste sweet sufficient for your liking, you can increase a 1/2 tablespoon of honey, pure maple syrup or yet another pitted Medjool date, but you possible won’t require it with this recipe.
- Use your fav milk. Feel absolutely free to use any milk you’d like in smoothie recipes in accordance to your preferences. Almond milk tends to have a neutral style in smoothies, coconut milk will include a far more tropical and creamy taste, and common milk will add a enhance of protein.
Make it in advance of time
Be guaranteed to check out our three different methods to prep and store smoothies in your freezer so that you can make this a single ahead of time! Come to feel free of charge to double or triple this balanced strawberry lemonade smoothie and enjoy all week very long.
Test out more of our favored go-to kitchen essentials below.
Much more smoothie recipes you are going to like
Get all of our amazing smoothie recipes in this article, and never fail to remember to indication up for our 7-Day Smoothie Obstacle!
I hope you appreciate this easy strawberry lemonade smoothie recipe! If you make it be absolutely sure to leave a remark and a score so I know how you appreciated it. Love, xo!
Recipe by: Evi Madison // SRCooking | Pictures by: Eat Like Eats
Leave a Reply