Perfectly seasoned, melt-in-your-mouth tender steak with potatoes and broccoli. All made on 1 single sheet pan! EASY CLEAN UP!
Steak and veggies. No wait.
Steak and potatoes and broccoli. Is there anything better?
Well, there is. Steak and potatoes and broccoli on a sheet pan.
On ONE single sheet pan. Meaning. Easy cleanup and an effortless dinner. Plus, it looks super fancy without any of the work.
So we all win.
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes
- 16 ounces broccoli florets*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds 1-inch-thick top sirloin steak, patted dry
Preheat oven to broil. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until parboiled for 12-15 minutes; drain well.
- Place potatoes and broccoli in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper, to taste, and add to the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Place into oven and broil until the steak is browned and charred at the edges, about 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until desired doneness.
Serve immediately with garlic butter, if desired.
*16 ounces broccoli florets is equal to about 3 cups.