The easiest, fastest way to make shrimp tacos! So fresh and flavor-packed, made in less than 30 minutes. Win-win!
SHEET PAN TACOS FOR THE WIN, friends.
With minimal prep and less dishes to clean, dinner is made in a flash. And no need to worry, taste is not compromised at all with ease and quickness here. The shrimp is roasted to juicy perfection with all the right spices before stuffing into tacos with your desired toppings.
Not a cilantro fan? Totally fine. You can omit as needed. Not an avocado fan? Substitute with other fun toppings instead like pico de gallo, sour cream, shredded Mexican blend cheese or even pickled jalapenos.
Just be sure to serve with some cold beers and a side of hot sauce to complete your Taco Tuesdays (or Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays).
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Tortillas, flour or corn
- Shredded cabbage
- Sliced avocado
- Sliced jalapeños
- Crumbled queso fresca
- Hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lime juice, chili powder, paprika, cumin, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Place shrimp in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in cilantro.
- Serve immediately in tortillas with desired toppings.