Sheet Pan Chicken Curry Honey Mustard Chicken & Veggies
I have discovered that acquiring a food prepare is critical when you’re ridiculous occupied in existence, and that swift, effortless foods are a lifesaver. I know those people of you who are mom and dad, profession-targeted or in faculty really feel the precise exact same way, which is a person of the good reasons you’re likely to be viewing much more speedy 1 pan dinners on the site this calendar year — starting up with this just one pan honey mustard rooster!
I manufactured this for Tony and I on a whim one night time primarily based on what was in my fridge and pantry and it was freakin’ delish. All you have to do is toss some rooster, veggies and potatoes onto a baking sheet, toss it with a sweet homemade honey mustard marinade sauce (infused with a tiny curry powder + cayenne for heat!) and then roast to perfection.
Uncomplicated, uncomplicated, delectable, flavorful, exceptional, comprehensive of taste AND only requires 30 minutes to cook all on one pan! What more could you want in a dinner?!
What’s in this sheet pan honey mustard hen recipe?
Regardless of the length of the title, this sheet pan rooster recipe is basic, simple and of training course, definitely delightful. To make it all you will need is:
- Boneless skinless hen thighs: I obtain hen thighs to be the most flavorful and juicy compared to hen breasts and cook dinner flawlessly with the vegetables, but really feel totally free to use hen breasts if you’d like.
- Potatoes: I adore the buttery taste of yukon gold potatoes for this sheet pan dinner, but you can also use sweet potatoes if you favor.
- Carrots: truly feel totally free to use frequent, huge carrots or get a tiny extravagant with lesser rainbow heirloom carrots. Yum!
- Yellow onion: for tasty sweetness and a very little zing.
- Brussels sprouts: is there anything greater than properly roasted brussels sprouts? These get deliciously caramelized with the sauce and include some inexperienced to your sheet pan rooster evening meal.
- For kickin’ curry honey mustard sauce: you are going to use honey, dijon mustard, olive oil, curry powder and a little bit of cayenne pepper (if you like a minimal warmth). The curry powder adds an amazing, special flavor that kicks up this standard honey mustard sauce. If you are not a supporter of curry, skip it — the sauce is delicious with or without having it.
Ideas for creating sheet pan dinners
- Make guaranteed not to overcrowd your pan! If you have veggies sitting down on major of each other prospects are they will cook dinner erratically. Be guaranteed to use a sheet pan which is nice and significant so that almost everything has a place, or crack up your ingredients into two smaller sized sheet pans.
- Slash your veggies nice and thick and team them with each other on the pan. These babies will be roasting for all around 30 minutes, so make certain your veggies are not sliced also thin. I propose 1-inch for your potatoes and 1/2 inch for carrots.
- Flip and rotate halfway by way of. I suggest rotating your pan midway via and also flipping your veggies to guarantee even cooking.
How to meal prep this 1 pan honey mustard chicken and potatoes
1 of my most loved areas about sheet pan dinners is that they’re ideal for feeding the complete loved ones or food prepping for 1-2 people for the 7 days. To meal prep this recipe be positive to permit the chicken and vegetables absolutely cool, and then basically divide the complete recipe into 4 independent food prep containers like these. Each individual container will then have 1/4 of the chicken, 1/4 of the potatoes, and so on.
You could also add your beloved grain to this recipe and make 6 servings for the week! I imagine this honey mustard chicken would be delicious with quinoa, rice, couscous or even cauliflower rice for a decrease carb solution. Simply cook your grain individually, load it onto your plate or into your food prep container, and top rated with your rooster and greens.
Honey mustard rooster marinade
If you’d like you can use the honey mustard in this recipe as a delectable marinade for chicken or salmon. If you are not a lover of the curry powder in the recipe, experience free to skip it — the sauce is delightful with or without it!
To make a honey mustard marinade simply just add honey, dijon, olive oil, optional curry powder and cayenne, and salt & pepper to a bowl and incorporate in chicken or salmon. Protect and position in fridge for 30 minutes to an hour to marinate, then cook however you’d like. Grilling would be scrumptious!
Recipe by: Evi Madison // SRCooking | Photography by: Take in Like Eats
Leave a Reply