My pistachio obsession carries on these days! I imply, what a enjoyment and magnificent small nut to make these crunchy quinoa granola bars pop with magnificence, proper?
I uncovered myself producing and snacking on these no bake quinoa granola bars all the time through my first number of months postpartum. They are loaded with diet thanks to nourishing elements, normally sweetened with honey and covered in darkish chocolate + sea salt. A balanced snack that feels indulgent. My preferred.
The finest section though? They’re totally no bake. So, let us get to it!
Components in pistachio quinoa crunch bars
We’re packing these scrumptious, gluten absolutely free chocolate quinoa granola bars with healthful fat from nuts, omega-3s from flaxseed food and so a lot more. They’re by natural means sweetened (moreover a small chocolate). Here’s what you are going to need:
- Almond butter: be certain to use a purely natural, drippy variety or feel no cost to sub peanut butter or sunflower seed butter.
- Honey: for a mouth watering hint of sweetness in these bars.
- Vanilla extract: a minimal vanilla adds the best taste.
- Gluten totally free rolled oats: rolled oats assist hold the crunch bars alongside one another.
- Quinoa: we’re utilizing uncooked quinoa in these bars for a delicious crunch and improve of protein.
- Flaxseed meal: add in some nutritious omega-3s with flax!
- Pistachios: you are going to love the flavor that pistachios give these quinoa crunch bars.
- Roasted cashews: I enjoy the flavor of roasted cashews but you can also use roasted almonds for even extra crunch.
- Darkish chocolate bar: for topping the bars. You can use dairy free of charge chocolate or darkish chocolate chips, far too.
- Coconut oil: a little bit of coconut oil will help the melted chocolate harden over the bars.
- Sea salt: sprinkle a very little fancy sea salt on top rated for that sweet & salty combo.
How to make quinoa crunch bars
These delightful gluten free of charge quinoa crunch bars are easier to make than you think!
- First, line an 8 ½ x 4 ½ inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Established aside.
- Future, insert your quinoa and oats to a medium pan and position around medium small warmth. Toast quinoa and oats in the pan for 3-6 minutes or until finally quinoa commences to turn a slight golden brown colour. You can also toast them on a pan in the oven at 325 degrees F for 8-10 minutes. As soon as performed toasting, set apart.
- In a medium bowl, blend together the almond butter, honey and vanilla until easy. Include in the oats and quinoa combination, together with the flaxseed meal, pistachios and cashews. Stir right up until well put together.
- Insert combination to the prepared pan and distribute out evenly, then press combination down in the pan very firmly.
- Upcoming break up the chocolate bar into chunks. Include the chocolate and coconut oil to a microwave safe and sound bowl and microwave in 30 2nd intervals until finally melted. Pour around the bars, tilting the pan to evenly coat the bars with chocolate. Include a handful of tablespoons of chopped pistachios on prime.
- Spot the pan in the fridge for 4 hrs or until eventually the mixture has entirely hardened. Eliminate the bars from the pan, sprinkle with sea salt and slice into 8 squares or bars.
Storing these chocolate quinoa crunch bars
- In the fridge: keep these bars included in a container in the fridge for up to 1 7 days. When you are ready to consume them, just enable them appear to space temp for about 5 minutes so that they soften a bit.
- In the freezer: position the chocolate quinoa crunch bars in the freezer for up to 2 months in an airtight container. I’d suggest separating the bars with parchment wax paper as effectively. When you are ready to try to eat them, allow the bars thaw in the fridge and then carry them to space temp as explained higher than.
I hope you like these scrumptious salted dim chocolate pistachio quinoa crunch bars! If you make them be sure to go away a comment and a rating to enable me know how you preferred them. Enjoy, xo!
Leave a Reply