Roasted Vegetable Pasta with Cashew Pesto
I’m back again with yet another revamped supper recipe that’s packed with veggies and new, amazing flavors you’ll fall in adore with. I to start with made this roasted vegetable pasta again in 2018 and definitely fell in like. A rainbow of roasted veggies, selfmade cashew pesto, and a sprinkle of tangy goat cheese — desire arrive accurate!
This pasta was my hard work to you should Tony’s pasta-loving flavor buds and even now satisfy my craving for veggies. Following I designed it I place it into a tupperware for Tony to locate and guess what? A working day later a number of items of roasted zucchini and two curly pasta parts keep on being. #Typical
It is really the ideal vegetarian supper or lunch to make for the 7 days, and also makes a wonderful side dish for potlucks and events. I really like it hot or cold, and you know I provided a great deal of methods to personalize it all through the publish. Appreciate!
Absolutely free Zucchini Recipe E-E book
Signal up down below and get a Free of charge downloadable, printable e-reserve with my most effective zucchini recipes (sweet and savory!)
Every thing you are going to need to have to make delicious roasted vegetable pasta
This Ridiculous Excellent ROASTED RAINBOW VEGETABLE PASTA has goat cheese and a creamy cashew pesto you are going to want to include to every thing. Here’s anything you’ll require:
- Veggies: we’re applying eggplant, zucchini, crimson bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, red onion and grape tomatoes (if you’d like) but you can mix and match centered on what you have in your fridge, also!
- Oil: you are going to want avocado oil or olive oil for roasting up these tasty veggies.
- Seasonings: just a little bit of garlic powder, salt & pepper in the course of the recipe.
- Cashews: come to feel no cost to use raw cashew or cashew butter for the base of the delectable cashew pesto.
- Basil leaves: for that clean pesto taste.
- Pasta: I appreciate utilizing cellentani or cavatappi (these minimal swirls) but you can use any variety of pasta you’d like, which include total wheat or gluten absolutely free pasta.
- Goat cheese: a little bit of goat cheese provides an irresistible creamy, tangy flavor to the pasta.
Customize your pasta
There are tons of exciting and delectable techniques to really make this uncomplicated roasted veggie pasta dish your individual! Here’s what I can recommend:
- Select your veggies. Roasted broccoli, mushrooms and/or brussels sprouts would also be delicious. When winter season hits test this recipe with roasted squash! Feel cost-free to stir in spinach for an more strengthen of greens, way too, and insert Mediterranean flavor by mixing in olives or feta as an alternative of goat cheese — you do you.
- Select your cheese. I adore the tangy flavor of goat cheese, but this pasta would also be scrumptious with crumbled feta.
- Include protein. This roasted veggie pasta packs around 10g of protein per serving, but is the perfect foundation for your fav extra proteins. Preserve it vegetarian by including a can of chickpeas, or blend in grilled or baked rooster or shrimp!
- Go vegan. Sense free to omit the goat cheese crumbles to hold the pasta vegan and dairy cost-free.
Can I use a distinctive grain?
Absolutely sure! You can pick out any pasta form you’d like (even gluten cost-free, as I pointed out) or you can check out this recipe with quinoa, farro or pearl couscous. Observe applying quinoa would preserve the recipe gluten totally free, way too.
Best roasted veggie pasta in 4 techniques
- Roast your veggies. Preheat your oven and divide the veggies among two trays lined with parchment paper. Drizzle every single with olive oil and a sprinkle garlic powder and salt and pepper. Toss anything alongside one another, then spread out evenly on every single pan and roast. Stir the veggies and rotate the pan halfway through the baking time.
- Make the pesto. While the veggies are roasting, you can make the pesto: insert the adhering to to the bowl of a foods processor or significant run blender: cashews, basil avocado/olive oil, salt and water to slender. Course of action till thick, but clean. Set aside.
- Prepare dinner the pasta. Next, cook dinner the noodles in accordance to the directions on the package deal until eventually it’s al dente. Drain, then increase back to the pot.
- Toss collectively & serve. Insert the pesto, roasted veggies and 50 % of the goat cheese to the pasta. Divide into bowls or food prep containers, garnish with remaining goat cheese and excess basil leaves. Then provide & devour!
See how to make the roasted vegetable pasta
Wanting to grill the vegetables?
You can! Hearth up the grill this period and get all of my very best ideas & methods for grilling veggies below. The moment they’re grilled, incorporate them to the recipe as published and get pleasure from!
Make it excess creamy
Following you cook dinner your pasta, reserve a handful of tablespoons of the starchy pasta h2o and incorporate it to the homemade pesto. That will make an further creamy pesto sauce and be even more delectable when you mix it all jointly with the goat cheese.
How to keep this roasted vegetable pasta
Shop this healthful roasted veggie pasta in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 times. It is delectable eaten incredibly hot or cold, so come to feel free of charge to dig in straight from the fridge or heat it up a little bit in the microwave!
Far more pasta recipes you will really like
Get all of my pasta recipes below, and additional mouth watering zucchini recipes below!
If you make this healthier mediterranean pasta recipe be guaranteed to tag #ambitiouskitchen on Instagram so I can see your development! You can also go away a remark underneath and charge the recipe. Thank you for making AK recipes!
Recipe by: Evi Madison // SRCooking | Pictures by: Consume Like Eats
This put up was originally released on January 29th, 2018, and republished on March 29th, 2022.
Leave a Reply