The BEST seasoned roasted cauliflower! Amazingly crisp-tender, golden-brown and the most perfect side dish to any meal!
This has been my go-to side dish for months now. It uses just a few pantry spices – coriander, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper – so the prep time is incredibly short here. And the blend of spices is absolutely incredible.
Not to mention the finishing touches of the red onion slices, parsley, mint and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
It is simply perfect, complementing all your favorite mains. I particularly like to pair this with my IP rotisserie chicken for a complete meal, and a glass of wine of course to round it all out.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 ½ heads cauliflower, cut into florets
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped parsley leaves
- ¼ cup chopped mint leaves
- ½ lemon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- OLIVE OIL MIXTURE: In a small bowl, combine olive oil, coriander, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Place cauliflower florets in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add OLIVE OIL MIXTURE and gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 30 minutes, until golden brown and crisp, flipping halfway. Sprinkle with red onion, parsley and mint.
- Serve immediately with lemon, if desired.