These cheesy 5-ingredient pizza roll-ups come together so quickly and easily without the fuss. Perfect for snacking or game day!
After making those mini deep dish pizzas, I’ve been on a major mini pepperoni kick. After all, I still have about 3 more bags of those pepperonis to use up after my last hoarding experience.
And with a lingering can of crescent rolls I found in the back of my fridge, these epic roll-ups were created.
Best of all, these roll-ups require just 5 ingredients. Yes, only 5.
And if you can’t find those mini pepperonis, you can still whip these up with the regular-size ones. Just be sure to quarter them before using.
Oh and the string cheese. You can’t forget about that. You’d be amazed as to how a simple ingredient like string cheese can melt into the gooey-est cheese ever.
After you roll up these bad boys, these babies get baked to golden brown perfection…
Slathered with buttery goodness. This is a completely optional step but I highly recommend it.
From there, all you have to do is dig in while that cheese is amazingly stringy, oozing with all that pepperoni goodness.
Just be sure to double the batch for game day because I promise you – these will be the first to disappear!
- 1 8-ounce tube crescent rolls
- ½ cup mini pepperonis
- 4 string cheese sticks, halved
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
- Remove rolls from the can, separating them into eight triangles. Top each triangle with 1 tablespoon mini pepperonis and a halved cheese stick.
- Starting with the wide end, roll up each triangle, tucking the ends underneath. Place seam-side down onto the prepared baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 10-12 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter and Italian seasoning.
- Serve crescent rolls immediately, brushed with butter mixture.