Peanut Butter Zucchini Bread Baked Oatmeal
Right now, I’m again with another scrumptious baked oatmeal that is packed with greens (Hello ZUCCHINI), protein-packed peanut butter, and in a natural way sweetened with just a contact of pure maple syrup.
Okayyyy and mini chocolate chips, for the reason that you know how we do. #chocolateineverybite
Free Zucchini Recipe E-Reserve
Signal up down below and get a Free downloadable, printable e-book with my very best zucchini recipes (sweet and savory!)
Elements in zucchini baked oatmeal
This zucchini bread baked oatmeal is tremendous simple to make with uncomplicated components you likely have in your pantry. Here’s what you will need to have:
- Peanut butter: I like to use a natural, drippy peanut butter like Smucker’s or Wild Friends. You can also use a pure almond butter, cashew butter or chunky peanut butter.
- Pure maple syrup: to properly sweeten the baked oatmeal. Truly feel free to use honey if you’d like.
- Egg: you’ll just will need 1 egg to assist maintain the zucchini oatmeal bake with each other.
- Vanilla extract: for tasty flavor.
- Milk: I like to use almond milk to retain the baked oatmeal dairy no cost, but you can use any milk you’d like.
- Previous fashioned rolled oats: the foundation of this baked oatmeal. Experience free to use gluten cost-free rolled oats but I would not advise metal slash oats as the texture will improve.
- Shredded zucchini: the star of the display! Zucchini adds the ideal total of dampness and give the oatmeal that zucchini bread taste.
- Mini chocolate chips: the minimal bites of sweetness from chocolate chips make this baked oatmeal extra distinctive. Sense absolutely free to omit or use dairy free of charge chocolate chips.
The texture is reminiscent of a doughy peanut butter oatmeal cookie. Mouth watering for breakfast, but also great warmed up in the afternoon with a tall glass of milk.
How to make zucchini baked oatmeal
The ideal element about this peanut butter zucchini bread baked oatmeal is how effortless it is to make. You virtually blend every thing in a bowl, pour it into a pan and bake it up!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Grease an 8×8 inch baking pan with coconut oil or generously spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a significant bowl, insert in peanut butter, maple syrup, egg, vanilla and almond milk. Whisk collectively right until well mixed and no huge lumps of peanut butter continue being.
- Fold in oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Fold in shredded zucchini that’s been squeezed of further humidity and mini chocolate chips.
- Pour into your organized pan and make absolutely sure the oatmeal is evenly distribute out. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips on prime. Bake for 30-35 minutes right up until hardly golden brown on prime and oatmeal is established.
I advise drizzling it with extra peanut butter and/or serving with almond milk. YUM.
How to shred zucchini
- Use the little aspect of a box grater so that you get minor shreds of zucchini. No 1 will be capable to convey to there’s a veggie in your oatmeal!
- Squeeze out your zucchini shreds as much as doable to get all of the extra liquid out.
- Really feel free of charge to shred a bunch of zucchini and freeze it for later! Stick to my strategies and tricks here.
How to keep, freeze & reheat baked oatmeal:
To shop this zucchini baked oatmeal in the fridge:
Be guaranteed the baked oatmeal has fully cooled, and then deal with your 8×8 inch pan with tinfoil in advance of transferring it to the refrigerator. It will stay excellent covered in the fridge for 3-4 times, and you can reheat unique slices in the microwave for 30-60 seconds. I like to individually keep slices in airtight containers for brief, on-the-go breakfasts.
To freeze & reheat this zucchini bread baked oatmeal:
As soon as the baked oatmeal has wholly cooled, cut it into 6 squares and wrap every square in plastic wrap and tinfoil. When you are all set to take in it, put the unwrapped frozen sq. of baked oatmeal on a microwave secure dish and microwave it at 30 2nd intervals for 1-2 minutes. If you’d like to freeze the overall baked oatmeal for afterwards, simply reheat it in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees F although it’s included with tinfoil.
A lot more zucchini recipes to try
Get all of my zucchini recipes right here!
I hope you delight in this peanut butter zucchini bread baked oatmeal recipe! If you make it be sure to leave a remark and a ranking so I know how you like it. Delight in, xo!
Recipe by: Evi Madison // SRCooking | Images by: Consume Love Eats
Leave a Reply