Peanut Butter Strawberry Banana Smoothie
I’m back again with yet another awesome, nutritious, refreshing smoothie recipe for you on this wonderful Monday to enable you soar start off a excellent week! In circumstance you skipped it, each individual Monday in Might I’ll be sharing a brand name new smoothie on the web site to deliver you a little pleasure and nourish your physique, intellect and soul as you commence a new week.
Final Monday you achieved my Ridiculously Very good Wild Blueberry Muffin Smoothie, and nowadays we’re acquiring a minimal nostalgic. If you grew up on deliciously sticky, sweet PB&J sandwiches with banana slices tucked in the middle, ohhh baby this smoothie has your title on it.
Say hello there to my peanut butter strawberry banana smoothie built with just 4 ingredients that is so tasty it might just knock you bare. You have been warned. I obtained the inspo from this amazing Peanut Butter Strawberry Banana Quesadilla, and the flavors are genuinely identical. The excellent amount of sweetness and flavor you know and adore!
Be part of the AK Smoothie Series
This incredible strawberry banana smoothie recipe is the initially just one in our month-very long AK Smoothie Series! Indicator up in this article and scroll down for deets:
When you indicator up higher than you are going to get these model new recipes straight to your inbox every Monday in May perhaps, together with:
- A Totally free smoothie e-ebook with 7 of my very best smoothie recipes
- Guidelines & tips for making mouth watering smoothies in your inbox every day for 5 days
- A reward, electronic mail-only smoothie recipe at the conclude of the 5 times of recommendations!
Master additional about the Smoothie Series here and get all set for an astounding month!
Four ingredient peanut butter strawberry banana smoothie
That’s correct, this thick, creamy & scrumptious strawberry banana peanut butter smoothie is made with just 4 very simple elements that you might previously have on hand! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Frozen strawberries: I recommend buying new strawberries when they’re at their peak ripeness and then freezing them for afterwards. This will give your smoothies the finest flavor!
- Frozen banana: since PB&J’s are greater with banana within — never you agree?
- Peanut butter: howdy healthful fat and excellent peanut butter taste! I normally choose for a pure, creamy peanut butter that’s just created with peanuts and salt. Use the code ‘Formidable15‘ to get 15% off of my fav nut butter brand name, Wild Good friends.
- Milk: I like to use unsweetened almond milk in this smoothie recipe, but really feel free to use any milk you’d like.
- Optional incorporate ins: experience no cost to also incorporate chia seeds and/or hemp seeds for yet another increase of nutritious fat, fiber and omega-3s. More nutritional add-ins underneath!
Want to alter up the flavor?
You can! Experience absolutely free to swap the frozen strawberries for frozen raspberries, blueberries, or mixed berries. It will make the smoothie flavor like a PB&J with whichever flavor of jam you like. Personally, I adore a superior seedy raspberry jam, so raspberries would be tasty in this smoothie.
Straightforward nutritional boosters
Seeking to incorporate an extra strengthen of nourishment to this peanut butter strawberry banana smoothie? Here’s what I propose:
- Flaxseed food: this is one of my preferred substances to add to smoothies for a minor strengthen of fiber and minerals, and is specially terrific for nursing mamas as flaxseed can assist improve milk source. Generally, a tablespoon is a great deal! Here’s a model I enjoy.
- Veggies: if you are on the lookout to get extra greens in your smoothie, attempt introducing a cup or two of raw or cooked spinach or kale. You could also check out including some frozen cauliflower for another enhance of veggies — you will never ever be capable to flavor it!
- Oats: to incorporate a little heartiness to your smoothie and to assistance thicken it, truly feel free to add in 1/3 cup oats. Do not use metal minimize oats as they will not mix nicely. This smoothie will really taste like a PB&J with oats blended in!
- Avocado: increase healthy fat and develop a thick, creamy smoothie by introducing ripe avocado. Normally 1/4 or 1/2 of an avocado will be ample and also support to continue to keep you pleased thanks to those healthier fat.
- Protein: Simply increase more protein to a smoothie by including 1/2 cup of greek yogurt or 1 scoop of your most loved protein powder. I recommend Critical Protein collagen peptides or Four Sigmatic Plant-Based mostly Protein Powder.
Reminder: you’ll probable will need far more milk than the recipe calls for if you add a lot more ingredients. No concerns! Just include a little bit at a time and mix the smoothie until it’s nice and creamy but however thick.
Don’t forget these smoothie creating suggestions
With a several ideas & tips you are going to have the best, thick and mouth watering strawberry peanut butter banana smoothie each time:
- Use frozen fruit. Applying frozen strawberries and banana listed here is greatest as they help retain the smoothie cold and thick. Ice normally waters down the flavor and does not mix very well, so it is ideal to prevent introducing it each time possible.
- Add additional liquid. As I stated over, never be worried to incorporate a lot more milk if your smoothie is far too thick or will not thoroughly mix. Including blend-ins or working with a lesser blender may possibly call for you to increase far more so that the smoothie blends nicely.
- Use your fav milk. Truly feel free to use any milk you’d like in smoothie recipes! Almond milk tends to have a neutral taste in smoothies, coconut milk will add a additional tropical and creamy taste, and frequent milk will increase a improve of protein. I assume coconut milk would increase delightful flavor to this peanut butter strawberry banana smoothie.
Make this smoothie ahead of time
Yes, you can essentially meal prep this peanut butter strawberry banana smoothie! Make it as-is or even double it and then check out one of my a few amazing ways to prep and shop smoothies suitable in your freezer.
Check out out more of our beloved go-to kitchen essentials in this article.
Additional smoothie recipes you’ll like
Get all of my smoothie recipes here!
I hope you appreciate this peanut butter strawberry banana smoothie recipe! If you make it be confident to leave a comment and a ranking so I know how you preferred it. Get pleasure from, xo!
Recipe by: Evi Madison // SRCooking | Pictures by: Take in Appreciate Eats
Leave a Reply