Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal Cups
There’s some thing ridiculously very good about oatmeal, especially with tumble on the horizon. I have been on a significant oatmeal kick these days (latest 3rd trimester pregnancy cravings) and the other day I produced the creamiest bowl of oatmeal with vanilla, cinnamon, banana slices, blueberries and a drizzle of pure maple syrup. It tasted just as wonderful as it seems.
What’s your beloved oatmeal combo? Anything at all you want me to recreate for you?!
Hear, I’m not just a enthusiast of bowls of oatmeal, I also really like producing: overnight oats, pans of baked oatmeal, and of system, adorable little portable baked oatmeal cups like these peanut butter banana baked oatmeal cups. (Btw I also have almond butter apple oatmeal cups & pumpkin baked oatmeal cups!)
They are best for young ones, adults, fantastic for snacking, freezer-welcoming and oh so very simple to make. And I can’t help but really like that they’re packed with almost 6g protein to aid gas you submit workout.
What is in these peanut butter banana baked oatmeal cups?
These are actually the fantastic snack or breakfast to make when you have a few as well several ripe bananas sitting on your counter. What I appreciate about these banana oatmeal cups is that they also incorporate peanut butter, which presents every muffin with almost 6g protein. Here’s what you will need:
- Ripe bananas: you will need to have about 2 massive or 3 medium ripe bananas. Bananas with a couple brown places are best!
- Peanut butter: I really like the flavor that peanut butter provides to these oatmeal cups. Use the code ‘Formidable15‘ to get 15% off of my fav nut butter manufacturer, Wild Mates!
- Eggs: gotta get in that protein and assistance the cups continue to be collectively. I have not tried out with a flax egg but (to make vegan), but enable me know if you do!
- Pure maple syrup: to assist obviously sweeten these oatmeal cups.
- Almond milk: I prefer almond milk but sense cost-free to use whatever milk you have on hand.
- Oats: to maintain these oatmeal cups gluten cost-free, I propose employing gluten absolutely free rolled oats. If you aren’t gluten cost-free, regular old-fashioned rolled oats work beautifully!
- Baking staples: you’ll also want baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon and salt to aid the oatmeal cups bake up thoroughly and give them taste.
- Optional: I enjoy incorporating chocolate chips simply because who doesn’t enjoy a PB banana chocolate combo? Sense cost-free to use dairy free chocolate chips if you’d like.
Quick ingredient swaps
Since these peanut butter banana baked oatmeal cups are made with simple elements, they’re fairly uncomplicated to customise! Here’s what I can propose for substituting:
- For the peanut butter: you are extra than welcome to use almond, peanut, pecan or cashew butter in this recipe — just make absolutely sure it’s all natural with only nuts + salt.
- For the maple syrup: experience cost-free to use honey instead.
Can I use metal reduce or speedy oats?
I would not advocate employing steel minimize or quick oats in these banana baked oatmeal cups as the texture will be substantially unique. Rolled oats maintain the oatmeal cups light-weight and fluffy!
Banana baked oatmeal cups in 4 simple ways
- Prep your pan. Commence by lining a muffin tin with muffin liners, and be sure to spray the insides with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the wet elements. Mix together the mashed banana, peanut butter, eggs, maple syrup, milk & vanilla right up until easy.
- Add the dry. Blend in the oats, baking powder, cinnamon & salt, then fold in the chocolate chips (if utilizing).
- Bake & enjoy. Distribute the batter into the muffin tin, prime with much more chocolate chips, and bake! I love to provide mine with a drizzle of peanut butter on prime. YUM.
How to retail store peanut butter banana oatmeal cups
- To keep: you can make these oatmeal cups in advance of time and continue to keep them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. The moment ready to try to eat, just reheat them in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- To cost-free: just let them to interesting fully after baking, then position them in an airtight container or reusable bag such as these and freeze for up to 3 months. After ready to try to eat, you can microwave them for 45 seconds-1 minute or until eventually heat.
Much more oatmeal recipes you will enjoy
Get all of our oatmeal recipes listed here!
If you make these peanut butter banana baked oatmeal cups, I’d adore to listen to from you! Make sure you go away a comment underneath and fee the recipe so other folks can know how you appreciated it — I value it! xo.
This submit was initially posted on January 2nd, 2020, republished on February 6th, 2022, and republished on September 1st, 2022.
Leave a Reply