Peach, Tomato & Corn Arugula Pasta Salad
I’ve been dreaming about this pasta salad at any time since publishing it on the blog site past calendar year. It is excellent for the summer and pairs good with this honey mustard grilled hen, my maple glazed salmon, or even a truly good steak. And if you are vegetarian, I recommend including a can of chickpeas to make it a most important food. So good, so basic, and SO stunning.
One of my beloved pasta salads arrives from Cookie and Kate’s Adore Genuine Food cookbook. It’s built with creamy goat cheese, arugula, olives and tomatoes and dressed with each other with olive oil and lemon juice. Incredibly very simple, but a single of my go-to pasta salads to jazz up a little bit.
Considering the fact that equally peaches and cherry tomatoes are in season right now, I thought it would be the excellent recipe to share because not only is it really simple to make, but also outrageously scrumptious many thanks to all the numerous veggies, fruits and flavors tossed alongside one another.
PEACH Party. You down?
What’s in this arugula pasta salad?
This fresh new peach arugula pasta salad is a variation of Kathryn’s initial pasta salad recipe, apart from I employed delicious salty, crumbled feta as an alternative of goat cheese and included juicy sweet peaches, crimson onion and sweet summertime corn. I appreciate how effortless it is to toss alongside one another all through the weeknight or as a side dish to accompany salmon or rooster.
Right here are all the components you are going to want to make this peach pasta salad:
- Fusilli pasta: or your most loved pasta, gluten free of charge if desired.
- Clean peaches: I like to make sure they are however a very small little bit organization so that they hold alongside one another well in the salad.
- Cherry tomatoes: I like utilizing mini heirloom tomatoes in the summertime.
- Corn: you can use fresh corn off of the cob, thawed from frozen, or canned. It would also be delightful grilled beforehand!
- Pink onion: for a small zip in just about every bite.
- Arugula: the best eco-friendly element in this peach pasta salad.
- Feta cheese: I like the saltiness of feta but really feel free to use goat cheese or even shaved parmesan.
- Olive oil & lemon juice: you will just will need a little bit of olive oil and a squeeze of lemon juice for the dressing in this salad.
- Optional but a delicious insert-in: not long ago I additional salami and sliced avocado to this and it was Superb. Salty and creamy textures to pair with juicy peaches and flavorful feta. YUM.
Personalize this peach pasta salad
What I really like about pasta salads like this is that they are effortlessly customizable with develop that you have on-hand or in your back garden, so come to feel free of charge to get creative with the combinations. Right here are some far more tips:
- Insert your favorite protein from grilled rooster, shrimp or chickpeas.
- Make it vegan by just omitting the cheese.
- Add extra freshness with basil or use a selfmade lemon basil vinaigrette.
- Grill the corn and/or the peaches for a slightly smoky, even more savory taste.
- Add avocado for a delectable, creamy texture and increase of healthful fat.
How to retail store this arugula pasta salad
This wholesome arugula pasta salad will continue to be new included in the fridge for about 3-4 days. It is tasty created in advance of time, too, so feel no cost to prep it the night prior to a picnic or bbq, or prep it for your weekday lunches.
What to serve with this arugula pasta salad:
Much more peach recipes you are going to really like
Honey Lime Basil Peach Fruit Salad
Gluten Absolutely free Peach Crisp with Salted Coconut Milk Caramel
Firecracker Salmon with Peach Avocado Salsa
Summer months Peach Spinach Salad with Avocado, Toasted Almonds + Goat Cheese
Peach, Goat Cheese & Basil Wonton Bites
I hope you enjoy this peach arugula pasta salad though you nevertheless can. If you make it, be absolutely sure to tag #ambitiouskitchen on Instagram. You can also depart a remark underneath and amount the recipe to allow me know how you appreciated it. xo!
Recipe by: Evi Madison // SRCooking | Images by: Try to eat Appreciate Eats
Leave a Reply