This cheesy baked pasta comes together so effortlessly in ONE PAN, topped with crisp bacon. It just doesn’t get any better!
I hope you are all staying cool by the pool this weekend.
Butters and I will either be home, stuffing our faces with this epic pasta here, or we’ll be by the pool, also stuffing our faces with this.
What? Pastas, bikinis, pools and margaritas. Aren’t they supposed to go together?
I mean, let’s be real here, you guys. With this Ranch cheesy goodness and extra topped bacon, it’s welcome anywhere.
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk, or more, as needed
- 1 ½ cups leftover diced rotisserie chicken
- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 1-ounce package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Drain excess fat; reserving 1 tablespoon in the skillet. Transfer bacon to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth, milk, chicken, pasta and Ranch Seasoning; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked through, about 15-16 minutes. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Remove from heat and top with cheese. Cover until cheese has melted, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with bacon and parsley, if desired.