One Pot Cheesy Mushroom Spinach Beef Pasta
Numerous of you inquire me which recipes my 14 month outdated son Sidney unquestionably loves and this is 1 of them. In truth, we all appreciate it! It’s incredibly reminiscent of a basic mushroom or beef stroganoff, except we’re including spinach and cooking it all together in just one pot. I like that this food provides both nourishment and comfort to the dinner table.
I first began earning this food on a whim and now we have it at least when a thirty day period. It is one particular of these recipes you’ll go back again to again and again, very similar to my spinach hen pasta bake or even my much healthier tuna noodle casserole.
You’ll find on your own loving the creamy, comforting flavors in this one pot meal and of system the simplicity of how uncomplicated it is to make in just 30 minutes. I hope you Really like it as considerably as we do. Be absolutely sure to go away a remark and amount the recipe below if you try out it! xo.
Cost-free Final Thanksgiving Information (+ printable checklist!)
No matter if you’re internet hosting or just attending, this Final Thanksgiving Tutorial email collection is for everybody. Enter your e mail underneath to get all of my ideal recipes, ideas, and a Absolutely free printable checklist for all of your Thanksgiving requires.
What you’ll need to have to make this spinach beef pasta
This cozy beef and spinach pasta recipe is crammed with outstanding, savory flavors when working with super straightforward elements. Place individuals pantry staples to work in this comforting, no fuss pasta recipe! Here’s anything you’ll will need to make it:
- Butter: you’ll want a minor butter, ghee or olive oil to cook dinner down the veggies.
- Veggies & create: we’re making use of infant bella mushrooms, onion & spinach for a improve of veggies in this beef pasta recipe. You will also have to have some garlic for more taste.
- Beef: I like to use a lean floor beef in this recipe, which gives it extraordinary taste. See under for some tips on swapping the protein!
- Milk: the crucial to the creamy, cheesy sauce is to cook all the things in milk + broth. We like to use unsweetened almond milk but sense free of charge to use any milk you’d like.
- Broth: you will also have to have some very low sodium beef broth or rooster broth to aid the noodles cook and to generate that cheesy sauce. They’ll soak up the broth and milk as they prepare dinner — YUM!
- Noodles: I appreciate applying broad egg noodles in this recipe but really feel free of charge to use your most loved selection of noodle in this article. Egg noodles usually remind me of comfort foods even though.
- Cheese: we’re making use of a mix of shredded mozzarella and parmesan cheeses to build a silky, savory sauce.
- Salt & pepper: incorporate some freshly ground salt and pepper to taste when serving.
Not into beef?
No concerns! This pasta dish would also be scrumptious with:
- Ground rooster or turkey
- Diced hen breast
- Or a floor, plant-primarily based meat substitute (if you’d like to make it vegetarian)
Remember to observe, I wouldn’t suggest subbing a bean in for the meat as the meat is what aids to include in taste to the pasta. Even so, I would say that you may well have luck if you double or triple the mushrooms!
Extra approaches to make it your have
Due to the fact this spinach beef pasta recipe works by using easy substances, it is also terrific for customizing to make your individual. Listed here are some recommendations:
- Go gluten free. Truly feel no cost to use your beloved gluten cost-free noodles in this recipe. These types of an simple swap!
- Mix up your veggies. This beef pasta recipe would also be delightful with broccoli, peas and even kale (we Really like it with kale!)
- Make it a common stroganoff. If you are not into spinach or mushrooms, or even onions, that’s no issue! Simply just skip the veggies and just use beef. The recipe will be really very similar to a typical beef stroganoff recipe.
- Select your noodle. Use any noodle condition you like. Bowties, shells and rotini the selections are limitless.
- Increase a kick of warmth. If you enjoy a tiny spice like me I advocate topping your serving with some red pepper flakes. SO Fantastic.
Savory beef and spinach pasta in a person pot
The ideal section about this quick floor beef and spinach pasta recipe is that it’s made in just a single pot. Howdy, best cleanup at any time. Here’s how to do it:
- Cook your mushrooms & onion. You’ll get started by cooking the mushrooms, onion & garlic in a very little butter in a significant pot to get the flavors likely.
- Prepare dinner the beef. In the same pot you’ll split up the ground beef and cook it until eventually it is no for a longer period pink.
- Incorporate the veggies & broth. Add the cooked mushroom combination and spinach to the beef and blend right up until the spinach wilts. Then pour in the milk and broth.
- It’s noodle time. Immediately after including the broth you will stir in your noodles and deliver it all to a slight boil to permit the pasta prepare dinner until finally it is al dente. There will be a minor liquid leftover for the sauce!
- Cheese it up & serve. Ultimately, stir in the cheeses, year as you like and provide.
Get fancy: make a spinach and beef pasta bake
This simple spinach beef pasta would be mouth watering baked with a crumb topping! Here’s how to do it:
- Phase 1: cook dinner the complete recipe as directed and pour it into a 9×9 inch or 11×7 inch baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Action 2: make your breadcrumb topping by mixing together 1/2 cup breadcrumbs and 1 tablespoon of butter + 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese.
- Action 3: sprinkle the breadcrumb topping on to the pasta and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F until topping is golden brown.
Storing & reheating tips
Retailer any leftover tacky spinach beef pasta in airtight containers in the refrigerator for up to 3-5 days. To reheat just do so in a microwave safe and sound dish with a splash of milk or drinking water. You can also reheat on the stovetop with a splash of milk/water.
Can I freeze this pasta?
I would not endorse freezing this beef and spinach pasta recipe as I feel the noodles will convert out much too mushy after you reheat the dish.
Additional comfort foods to attempt
Get a lot more of our scrumptious consolation foodstuff here!
I hope you adore this quick 1 pot spinach beef pasta recipe! If you make it be guaranteed to go away a remark & a ranking so I know how you liked it. Delight in, xo!
Recipe by: Evi Madison // SRCooking | Images by: Eat Like Eats
Leave a Reply