Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookie Energy Bites
Do you wanna know what my eating routine was all very last week? (Even if you really don’t, I’m still likely to explain to you.)
Properly, it is pretty fundamental: taking in at the Total Meals salad bar and shoveling these no bake oatmeal peanut butter cookie strength bites into my mouth at an very fast rate.
From past week’s taking in adventures, I’ve uncovered two issues: 1) it is astonishing how a lot you can expend on a salad bar AND 2) I absolutely system on producing these energy bites just about every one week.
Initially I had planned on building these as granola bars, but as before long as I played with the regularity, they finished up working much better as electricity bites. And I have to acknowledge, I’m a Large enthusiast. They have been the ideal pre-work out fuel and basically an any-time form of snack. And this girl’s received to have her treats.
I know my like for peanut butter is out of handle. Kind of like my really like for Justin Bieber. Uhhhh did I just say that? #belieber
Elements in these peanut butter cookie power bites
These peanut butter oatmeal cookie strength bites only have to have a couple simple components but taste like a huge serving of oatmeal peanut butter cookie dough. YUM. Here’s what you will need to make them:
- Medjool dates: I really like utilizing dates in my no bake recipes simply because not only are they an astounding resource of fiber and natural vitamins, but they also assist to bind electricity bites alongside one another. Bonus factors for including purely natural sweetness, also! You will have to have a very little h2o to work with the dates.
- Maple syrup: we’re introducing a little pure maple syrup to give these electrical power bites sweetness.
- Vanilla extract: a splash of vanilla truly provides out that cookie taste!
- Peanut butter: gotta adore a basic peanut butter cookie. Be confident to use a purely natural, creamy peanut butter to get the appropriate texture. Use the code ‘Bold15‘ to get 15% off of my fav nut butter brand name, Wild Mates!
- Oats: we’re employing rolled oats (gluten no cost if desired) to get the appropriate texture and that peanut butter oatmeal cookie taste.
- Combine-ins: I enjoy including chia seeds for a raise of omega-3s as effectively as cacao nibs for rich chocolate taste. You can also use mini chocolate chips if you’d like!
Personalize your cookie electrical power bites
Mainly because these peanut butter cookie electricity bites are loaded with easy components, they are also uncomplicated to personalize! Here’s what I can endorse:
- For the peanut butter: experience free of charge to use any nut butter you’d like. I consider the strength bites are finest with peanut butter since of the flavor, but any other nut butter ought to perform as extensive as it is all pure with no additives (i.e. just nuts + salt). It really should be really runny/drippy.
- For the mix-ins: have fun experimenting with different mix-ins! As I described, mini chocolate chips are a wonderful substitute for the cacao nibs, and I consider raisins or dried cranberries would be mouth watering for an oatmeal raisin taste.
Simple oatmeal peanut butter cookie electricity bites in 4 steps
- Stir the dry ingredients. Commence by stirring jointly the oats, chia seeds and cacao nibs.
- Procedure the dates. Up coming, incorporate your Medjool dates and h2o to a food stuff processor and approach a several situations till the dates begin to variety a previous.
- Blend in the wet ingredients. Add the maple syrup, vanilla and peanut butter to the foodstuff processor and course of action once more till very well mixed and the mixture resembles wet cookie dough.
- Assemble the bites. Combine the damp and dry substances jointly, then form into 1 inch balls. Keep them in the fridge or freezer and enjoy them when the snack cravings strike!
Get all of our kitchen necessities here!
Storing & freezing recommendations
- To store: these peanut butter cookie energy bites will last for 5-7 times in the fridge.
- To freeze: truly feel free to insert them to a freezer-risk-free bag or container and store them for up to 1 thirty day period. I actually take in them straight out of the freezer mainly because they’re still chewy and mouth watering and flavor like cold cookie dough that I want to are living in. I really don’t know?
Far more no bake snacks you’ll love
Get all of my delightful no bake snack recipes in this article!
I hope you appreciate these oatmeal peanut butter cookie vitality bites! Be sure to go away a comment and a score so I know how you preferred them. Delight in, xo!
Recipe by: Evi Madison // SRCooking | Photography by: Consume Enjoy Eats
This post was initially printed on August 19th, 2015, and republished on March 30th, 2022.
Leave a Reply