An easy no-bake single-serving pie that everyone will love! Plus, everything tastes better in a mason jar!
Can you believe we’re at the end of June? Where did the time go? Before you know it, we’ll dusting off the roasting pan for our Thanksgiving spread. Yikes! But before we let time get ahead of us, let’s celebrate summer with this easy no-bake treat.
With a vanilla bean cheesecake filling layered upon a mile high layer of graham cracker crumbs and Lucky Leaf’s blueberry pie filling, you can bring this along to a picnic and enjoy it in the gorgeous outdoors. Or you can sit in your living room with the AC blasting on while watching The Walking Dead and then devouring this like there’s no tomorrow. Either way, you won’t be able to put your spoon down until you hit the bottom of the empty mason jar.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (20-ounce) can Lucky Leaf blueberry pie filling
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In another clean bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla bean seeds until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl and beaters as needed. Fold in 1/3 of the whipped cream to lighten it; then add remaining whipped cream, gently folding until the filling is light and fluffy.
- Using 2 mason jars, pour the filling into each glass, layering with the graham cracker crumbs and blueberry pie filling.
- Serve chilled.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Lucky Leaf. All opinions expressed are my own.