No Bake Omega 3 Mint Brownie Energy Bites
After cleaning out my freezer yesterday (I’m in true nesting manner these times) I located a stasher bag complete of these brownie power bites and bought ridiculously psyched!
This nourishing electrical power bite recipe was at first from a previous enterprise I co-established identified as the Healthy Glow Co. They were incredible and I resolved to repost them mainly because frankly, ’tis the year for all points mint + chocolate.
Elements in brownie power bites
These scrumptious mint brownie bites are made with 5 uncomplicated, wholesome elements, and guess what? Not a person of them is sugar. Just uncooked walnuts, dates, cocoa powder (or cacao), vanilla and mint extract. Plus a very little salt if you’d like!
The only sweetener in these minimal bites of goodness is medjool dates. If you weren’t currently conscious, dates are an wonderful resource of fiber and natural vitamins, and their pure sweetness (and sticky texture!) is ideal for introducing to no bake snacks and treats.
Why omega 3s are great for you
These brownie power bites are packed with omega-3s many thanks to walnuts. Omega-3s are a fantastic fatty acid which is essential for your brain, your heart and the immune program. Most people today will fail to get more than enough omega-3s in their diet program as we have a tendency to not try to eat more than enough fish, walnuts, or veggies with the kind of excess fat. You can examine a lot more about 0mega-3s listed here.
Coronary heart-healthier walnuts
Walnuts are an outstanding source of omega-3s but did you know that they also consist of copper, vitamin e, and other anti-inflammatory houses? I’ve hardly ever been additional of a enthusiast of walnuts until eventually now! Examine far more on walnuts and why they’re excellent for you listed here.
The mint brownie bites have a walnut & date base which is packed with omega 3’s, plus a bit of cocoa powder and mint extract to give them an indulgent style that’s essentially healthier and nourishing for your overall body. DIG IN.
How to make mint chocolate brownie electrical power bites
These energy bites are quick to make and also transpire to be vegan and gluten free! All you are going to require is a couple of components, a foodstuff processor and a cookie scoop (or you can use your arms). Here’s how to make them:
- Add walnuts and pitted dates to the foods processor and pulse until finally dates and walnuts start to appear with each other.
- Insert cocoa powder, vanilla extract, mint extract and salt. System once more till a dough types. If a dough isn’t forming jointly, include a tablespoon of heat h2o and approach again.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to grab the mixture and then use your palms to roll into 8 balls. Feel cost-free to double the recipe if you’d like!
- Position balls on a baking sheet or a plate and area in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill. Then transfer to an airtight container or stasher bag. Store in fridge for 1 7 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Methods to make these power bites your have
There are loads of ways to get artistic and make these vitality bites your have! Listed here are a couple suggestions:
- Add 1 tablespoon hemp seeds or chia seeds for an extra dietary increase.
- Leave out the mint extract to have just a chocolate brownie chunk.
- Increase 1/3 cup shredded coconut for a chocolate coconut vitality chunk (leave out the mint).
- Incorporate a scoop of your beloved unflavored or chocolate protein powder (I appreciate Vital Proteins collagen peptides).
How to keep & freeze strength bites
Keep these mint brownie electrical power bites in an airtight container for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 2 months. If you’re ingesting them straight from the freezer I’d advise allowing them soften up a bit in the fridge or at space temp ahead of doing so.
I hope you adore this brownie power chunk recipe as considerably as I do. If you make this recipe be certain to leave a comment underneath, fee the recipe and allow me know how you favored them. I take pleasure in you! xo.
Recipe by: Evi Madison // SRCooking | Pictures by: Eat Love Eats
Leave a Reply