Incredible Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
We have been on a cozy slide breakfast kick and I’m not mad about it. With the times feeling shorter and chilly mornings listed here, there is genuinely very little really like a heat, super nourishing breakfast to wake up to.
Are you completely ready for a superb new baked oatmeal that preferences like dessert?! Excellent. Because I essentially took my pumpkin pie recipe as inspiration and designed it into an incredible baked oatmeal that tastes like pumpkin pie for breakfast!
This pumpkin baked oatmeal has all the things you could want in an oatmeal bake. It’s loaded with cozy spices, is flawlessly sweet, and has the Very best texture that feels like a cross concerning pumpkin bread and oatmeal. I very first examined the recipe a few of months back with our full team and the 3 of us fell in Enjoy.
Given that then I extra a lovely, light product cheese glaze for an additional address and this recipe promptly grew to become just one of my fav oatmeal bakes I have ever manufactured. The best pieces? It uses a whole can of pumpkin, so you will not sense like you’re losing that past small little bit! I also analyzed it as pumpkin oatmeal muffins and it arrived out remarkable. Sidney and Viggo gobbled up the muffins for breakfast a person 7 days so you know they are a strike.
Make a batch for your breakfast food prep this week and really feel free to help save some for afterwards if you’d like! Check out your kiddos (or your roommate) devour.
No cost Pumpkin Recipe E-Reserve
Indicator up down below and get a Free of charge printable e-ebook with my best sweet and savory pumpkin recipes straight to your inbox!
Tumble in Adore with pumpkin pie (for breakfast)
This hearty and mouth watering pumpkin baked oatmeal turned out even superior than I could’ve imagined. It’s:
- Designed with an whole can of pumpkin, so no require to enable any go to squander! Pumpkin adds a enormous raise of vitamin A, vitamin C, anti-oxidants, and fiber, so you know you are obtaining the merchandise with the full can in this recipe.
- Uncomplicated to flip into muffins, which is Sidney and Viggo’s favored way to try to eat it.
- Freezer-friendly and fantastic for meal prep! Love it all week or freeze slices for fast breakfasts down the road.
Every thing you’ll want to make pumpkin baked oatmeal
This warming pumpkin oatmeal bake is definitely the best way to wake up. It’s flavorful, filling, and SO easy to make. Here’s all the things you are going to have to have to make it:
- Pumpkin puree: as I pointed out, you’ll need 1 whole can of pumpkin puree in this recipe. Come to feel free to also make your personal pumpkin puree applying this tutorial!
- Eggs: you are going to have to have 2 eggs in this pumpkin oatmeal bake.
- Sweetener: we’re in a natural way sweetening the baked oatmeal with some coconut sugar and pure maple syrup. You can also use brown sugar in put of the coconut sugar.
- Rolled oats: the key to perfect baked oatmeal! Really feel free of charge to use gluten free of charge rolled oats to preserve the recipe gluten no cost.
- Spices: a full tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice?! Certainly, be sure to. See beneath for an effortless way to make your have, much too.
- Baking staples: do not ignore the vanilla extract, baking powder (not soda!) and salt.
- Optional additions: I enjoy to blend in chopped pecans and major the baked oatmeal with a charming product cheese glaze. For the glaze, you are going to just require cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and a minimal milk. So fantastic!
Make your possess pumpkin pie spice
If you really don’t have retailer-acquired pumpkin pie spice you can simply just combine collectively 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon, ½ teaspoon nutmeg, ½ teaspoon floor ginger and ½ teaspoon allspice. Simple!
Can I use brief or metal lower oats?
I would not advise applying metal lower oats because the texture of this pumpkin oatmeal bake will not be really diverse. Feel cost-free to use speedy oats if you have them on hand, but I’d suggest including a little bit a lot more than the recipe calls for.
Delightful ways to jazz up your pumpkin oatmeal bake
This pumpkin pie baked oatmeal is excellent for introducing your fav combine-ins and toppings! In this article are some of my fav ways to love it:
- Swap the glaze: I really like this served heat with peanut or almond butter unfold on leading, plus a drizzle of maple syrup and a sprinkle of sea salt. SO Fantastic!
- Get cozy: provide a slice of the baked oatmeal in a bowl with a small milk. OMG!
- Make it indulgent: come to feel free of charge to toss in ½ cup chocolate chips before baking. Pumpkin + chocolate chips = match manufactured in heaven.
Want to make pumpkin oatmeal muffins?
It is so quick and wonderful for kids! Sidney and Viggo Cherished this baked oatmeal as muffins. Just:
- Prep your pan. Add muffin liners to a muffin tin and spray with cooking spray to reduce sticking.
- Divide the batter. Divide the pumpkin oatmeal bake batter into the muffin tin — you should really get all over 10-12 oatmeal cups.
- Bake & provide. Bake for 20-25 minutes till the oatmeal cups are set and get pleasure from!
Be confident the pumpkin baked oatmeal has cooled fully, and then deal with the pan with tinfoil in advance of transferring it to the refrigerator. It will continue to be great covered in the refrigerator for 4-5 times. You can also shop person slices in airtight containers for simplicity, and simply reheat personal slices in the microwave for 30-60 seconds.
Freezer-friendly pumpkin baked oatmeal
- To freeze: once the baked oatmeal has fully cooled, slice it into 6 or 8 squares and wrap each individual sq. in plastic wrap and tinfoil. You can also freeze the overall baked oatmeal for later by wrapping it very well and positioning it in the freezer.
- To reheat: when you are all set to eat it, location an unwrapped frozen sq. of the pumpkin oatmeal bake on a microwave secure dish and microwave it at 30 next intervals for 1-2 minutes. To reheat the whole baked oatmeal, simply reheat it in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees F although it’s lined with tinfoil.
Much more oatmeal recipes to test
Get all of my oatmeal recipes right here, and even more pumpkin recipes right here!
I hope you really like this pumpkin pie baked oatmeal recipe! If you make it be guaranteed to leave a comment and a score so I know how you appreciated it. Delight in, xo!
Recipe by: Evi Madison // SRCooking | Photography by: Eat Enjoy Eats
Leave a Reply