Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Bars (no bake!)
I simply cannot get by a working day without a snack or two. If you achieved into my jacket pocket, you’d surely obtain a GoMacro wrapper. I’m known to have a banana in my purse and a packet of peanut butter with me anywhere I go. Why? Since without the need of food, I’m HANGRY and it’s poor. Through the yrs, I’ve discovered to be well prepared for when starvation strikes.
The fantastic information is that I have received an unbelievable nourishing snack recipe for you: I have formally manufactured these peanut butter granola bars various instances given that I very first formulated the recipe a handful of many years in the past. They are just so fantastic!
The most effective portion is that they are exceptionally customizable. You could make a new edition every 7 days for on your own, the kiddos, pals & relatives and by no means get ill of them. Snack. Heaven.
Elements in these homemade peanut butter granola bars
These nutritious peanut butter granola bars are packed with healthy fats & protein to keep you total and glad when starvation strikes. Furthermore, they are tremendous adaptable to what you have on hand! Here’s what you are going to will need:
- Nut butter: We’re all about the wholesome fat right here! I like to use an all normal peanut butter (just peanuts + salt). Use the code ‘AMBITIOUS15’ to get 15% off my favorite model, Wild Good friends!
- Honey: in a natural way sweetened and just the way I like it. I appreciate using manuka or uncooked honey mainly because of its healing homes, in addition I uncover that it is a little less sweet than most commercial honey (these as clover).
- Flaxseed meal: have you tried using flaxseed meal yet? a pure supply of protein, fiber and great for you nutritional vitamins. I adore incorporating it to granola bars and smoothies because it adds a wonderful nuttiness. It is also good for mamas who may be nursing as it is been known to increase milk generation.
- Chia seeds: yet another terrific source of fiber and protein and aids to continue to keep you truly feel glad as chia seeds. It also allows to maintain the bars together.
- Oats: I love working with gluten totally free old fashioned oats in this recipe. They’re pretty easy to locate and are a fantastic complex carb to assistance offer you with power.
- Almonds: insert some toasted almonds for a fantastic crunch and addition of healthier fat!
- Unsweetened shredded coconut: this ingredient also aids to hold the bars with each other and give them a perfect chewy texture. I enjoy applying unsweetened finely shredded coconut.
- Coconut oil: you will will need a bit of coconut oil to combine the components jointly and for the chocolate drizzle.
- Chocolate: I adore melting chocolate chips for a superb chocolate drizzle. This is optional but so scrumptious!
Customise your granola bars
Good news: this recipe for peanut butter granola bars is extremely flexible. Adhere to the foundation but from there you can adapt as you like! Here’s what I can propose:
- Use your fav nut or seed butter: if you wanna change it up, you could consider almond butter, cashew, pecan or even sunflower seed butter for a nut no cost variation (with no the addition of almonds of program). Smucker’s is a single of my favourite peanut butters to use.
- Add your fav mix-ins: experience cost-free to include dried fruit like raisins or dried cranberries, add mini chocolate chips, or swap the almonds for toasted pecans. YUM.
- Make them vegan: simply use coconut palm syrup or day syrup as an alternative of honey. Be confident to use dairy absolutely free chocolate chips as well.
How to make wholesome peanut butter granola bars
- Combine the wet components. Heat the peanut butter, coconut oil, honey, vanilla & cinnamon in a saucepan above medium heat and stir each so typically till the combination is clean.
- Incorporate the dry. Stir in the flaxseed food, chia seeds and rolled oats. Then fold in the almonds and shredded coconut.
- Established the bars. Incorporate the combination to a lined 8×4 inch pan and evenly push it all down. Top rated with the rest of the almonds.
- Drizzle with chocolate. Insert the chocolate chips and coconut oil to a compact bowl and microwave until eventually the chocolate is melted. Drizzle the bars evenly.
- Established & delight in. Cover the bars with foil and put in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour, or in the freezer for 15-20 minutes right until hardened. When prepared to delight in, reduce into 8 bars and devour!
Retailer these no bake peanut butter granola bars in an airtight container or a Stasher Bag in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Extra no bake treats you are going to like
Get all of our tasty no bake snacks in this article!
I hope you really like these no bake peanut butter granola bars! If you make them, let me know how you appreciated it by ranking the recipe and leaving a comment below. And never forget to use the hashtag #ambitiouskitchen on Instagram so I can see your creations!
Recipe by: Evi Madison | Images by: Yoga of Cooking
This article was initially revealed on January 11, 2019, and republished on August 29, 2021.
Leave a Reply