Healthy Jalapeño Mango Cilantro Dressing
It is basically almost everything you will need for spring + summer time, and I won’t judge if you take a spoon to it.
Jalapeño mango cilantro dressing components
This simple mango dressing recipe utilizes refreshing ingredients to give it sweet & spicy summer months flavors you’ll enjoy. Here’s what you will have to have:
- Mango: for that tasty, organic sweetness.
- Jalapeño: to increase a kick of heat to this dressing.
- Cilantro: the greatest way to include freshness.
- Lime: a squeeze of lime juice give it the best acidity.
- Olive oil: incorporate a little bit of olive oil so your dressing coats every thing in your salad.
- H2o: to slender the dressing as substantially as you’d like.
- Salt & pepper: to pull all of the flavors with each other.
How to make this nutritious mango dressing
Simply just include all of the ingredients to a blender or mason jar and give it a rapid mix or shake it up in a mason jar right until it gets super creamy. Uncomplicated!
I imagine it would make an unbelievable sauce to drizzle on grilled fish (like these fish tacos OMG yum) and will increase a yummy sweetness to your favourite savory salads.
Recipes to consider with this mango cilantro dressing
Blackened Salmon Tacos with Forbidden Rice & Mango Guacamole
How to Grill Rooster Breast that is Completely Juicy
Grilled Chili-Lime Fish Tacos with Bitter Product Cabbage Slaw + Mango & Avocado
Mango & Avocado Black Rice Salad
All right time to go shake up this attractive dressing and pour it on errrrthang. And if you are hunting for some additional dressing inspo, examine out these 8 Healthy Salad Dressings.
I hope you like this fresh jalapeño mango cilantro dressing! If you make it be positive to depart a comment and enable me know how you liked it. You can also tag #ambitiouskitchen on Instagram. Appreciate, xo!
Leave a Reply