This week’s highlighted meal recipe is a uncomplicated a single pan meal that’s assured to impress you with amazing exclusive flavors, plus include a balanced dose of veggies & protein. Satisfy my sheet pan Moroccan hen with sweet potatoes and cauliflower infused with cinnamon, cumin and turmeric spices then drizzled with a nuts superior zesty feta dressing plus the addition of pistachios, cherries and a minimal cilantro for freshness.
This meal is HELLA FLAVORFUL and of course, only will take about 45 minutes from begin to end!
Ingredients in this healthy sheet pan Moroccan hen
The theme of this gorgeous sheet pan Moroccan-spiced chicken is flavor and texture. You’ll discover tender, crunchy veggies, cozy, warming spices, entertaining garnishes, and a drizzle of creamy feta sauce to convey almost everything collectively. Here’s what you are going to have to have to make this recipe:
- Chicken: I prefer making use of boneless skinless chicken thighs in this sheet pan supper due to the fact they are additional juicy and soak up all of the flavors very well. Truly feel free to use chicken breasts if you’d like.
- Veggies: we’re roasting up the hen with sweet potato, cauliflower, carrots, and onion.
- Spices: this dish will get a handful of Moroccan-inspired spices from cumin, turmeric, cinnamon, garlic powder & cayenne pepper.
- Garnishes: I enjoy to prime the meal with dried cherries, contemporary cilantro, and roasted pistachios.
- For the sauce: we’re utilizing my famous Creamy Feta Yogurt Dressingfor a delightful drizzle, created from greek yogurt, garlic, feta crumbles, fresh new lemon juice, a small h2o, salt & pepper.
With each individual chunk you’ll get flavorful rooster & veggies, sweetness from dried cherries, a minimal crunch from roasted salty pistachios and a creamy, cooling finish with the feta yogurt sauce. Severely SO FREAKING Excellent YOU Guys.
Customise your Moroccan-spiced chicken meal
With all of the gorgeous textures and flavors, this recipe is quick to personalize to your taste tastes! Below are some recommendations:
- To make vegetarian: attempt swapping the hen for excess company, cubed tofu! You can use the identical spice mixture and bake it with the veggies.
- For the dried fruit: dried apricots, chopped Medjool dates, or golden raisins would also be scrumptious.
- For the nuts: experience absolutely free to omit to retain the dish nut absolutely free, or swap the pistachios for roasted chopped almonds.
How to food prep this effortless Moroccan sheet pan hen
- Right after cooking almost everything in accordance to the guidelines, make it possible for your rooster and veggies to neat totally and similarly divide all the things into 4 individual glass food prep containers. If you’d like you could also increase quinoa, chickpeas, couscous or cauliflower rice!
- Truly feel free to incorporate the dried cherries, cilantro and pistachios, but I’d recommend leaving off the feta yogurt sauce till you’re completely ready to provide. You can retail outlet the sauce in a container like this one and just increase a little bit extra h2o, as needed, right before employing it.
- Retailer your meal prep containers in the refrigerator for up to 4 times and love a wholesome lunch or meal all 7 days extensive.
A lot more sides to serve with these baked Moroccan hen thighs
This recipe not only would make and remarkable, filling supper for 4 (or meal prep dinner for 1-2!) but it is also a great food to feed a lot more people with supplemental sides. Right here are a handful of that would be amazing:
Check out out all of my aspect dish recipes right here.
More a single pan foods you are going to enjoy
Get all of my one particular pan foods right here!
If you make this sheet pan Moroccan chicken recipe, be guaranteed to tag #ambitiouskitchen on Instagram. We’d also enjoy if you would leave a comment under and charge the recipe. We value you! xo.
Recipe by: Evi Madison // SRCooking | Pictures by: Try to eat Love Eats