You can toss it collectively in 30 minutes or so, they’re packed with healthy veggies, lean protein and of training course, a genuinely epic stir fry sauce to tie it all alongside one another. It is also an superb balanced food to make when you have children and quite limited time. Am I appropriate, mamas?
Today’s stir fry is a person of my all time favs: cashew hen stir fry with the possibility to make it with a side of coconut cauliflower rice — YUM!
Components in this cashew rooster stir fry
This tasty, wholesome cashew hen stir fry is gluten, grain & dairy cost-free and paleo-helpful, which tends to make it excellent for any one with dietary limitations or tastes. Down below you’ll come across the substances I applied for this recipe, but truly feel cost-free to blend and match. I incorporated some fantastic strategies for substitutions at the bottom of this publish, far too!
- Veggies: this dish has broccoli, pink bell pepper, pink onion and shredded carrots for a delightful raise of fiber and crunch. As well as, these veggies give the stir fry a wonderful coloration!
- Stir fry sauce: the unbelievable sauce is designed with cashew butter, coconut aminos (or low sodium soy sauce), clean grated ginger, garlic and cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes if you like a small warmth!
- Cauliflower rice: a reward veggie that is fantastic for earning this dish gluten & grain-no cost. I like how the cauliflower rice soaks up all the peanut sauce goodness. YUM. Examine out my whole tutorial on how to make cauliflower rice here!
- Protein: good day flavorful hen and crunchy cashews! This healthful cashew hen stir fry is protein-packed and assured to preserve you sensation glad right until dinner. The sauce also has a cashew butter foundation for a boost of wholesome fat + delightful flavor.
How to make cashew hen stir fry
- First, prepare your stir fry sauce by whisking all of the sauce elements into a bowl. Set that aside.
- Next, you’ll prepare dinner your rooster by adding coconut oil to a large wok or pot and placing it more than medium superior warmth. At the time the oil is scorching include your chicken, sprinkle with salt and pepper and entirely prepare dinner it until it is no longer pink. Include your hen to a bowl and set aside.
- You’ll then cook all of those people veggies. Include coconut oil to the same skillet and cut down the heat to medium. Insert your garlic and cook for 30 seconds or until eventually fragrant, then include in the white part of inexperienced onions (reserve environmentally friendly portion for topping) alongside with the relaxation of your veggies. Stir fry these right up until the onions prepare dinner down and broccoli will become a very little tender.
- Reduce the warmth to small, insert the chicken and your sauce to your skillet comprehensive of veggies and carefully stir to coat the veggies. You will cook dinner this for a further several minutes though you make the cauliflower rice to provide it with!
How to make coconut cauliflower rice
Earning cauliflower rice is less difficult than you feel, and I adore how this certain variation infuses sweet coconut taste into it. Here’s how to make coconut cauliflower rice:
- Take out all greens from cauliflower and split into florets. You can either use a box grater, or a food processor to process the cauliflower into rice. If applying a foodstuff processor (the a lot easier system), merely include half of cauliflower florets to bowl of the food processor with a blade attachment. Pulse until eventually cauliflower resembles rice. Add in remaining florets and process once more until finally cauliflower gets to be rice-like.
- Transfer to a substantial, clean up dish towel and squeeze all the dampness out of the cauliflower.
- Include ½ tablespoon coconut oil to a significant skillet and area it around medium heat. When oil is warm, add in cauliflower rice and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often. Time with salt and pepper. You will provide this with the cashew chicken stir fry!
Customise your stir fry
This simple cashew chicken stir fry is great for employing up veggies and components you have on-hand!
- Other veggies to try out: environmentally friendly beans, mushrooms, asparagus, snow peas and even drinking water chestnuts would be delectable in this recipe! Sense free to combine and match primarily based on what you have offered.
- Try out yet another nut butter: out of cashew butter? Peanut, almond butter or tahini would also be fantastic solutions for the stir fry sauce.
- Go for a grain: if you really don’t have cauliflower, this healthy cashew chicken stir fry would be delicious served with quinoa, brown rice, or even yummy stir fry rice noodles.
- Make it vegan and/or vegetarian! Truly feel absolutely free to use a can of chickpeas or tofu for a great plant-based mostly protein choice. You can preserve the rest of the elements as they are. So simple!
Food prep your stir fry
Conveniently food prep this cashew chicken stir fry for the 7 days by introducing 1/4 of the stir fry (rooster + veggie in sauce) with about 1 cup of the coconut cauliflower rice to a glass food prep containers. This recipe will make 4 servings, which is fantastic for weekday lunches! Basically reheat in the microwave in advance of savoring.
More healthier stir fry recipes to try
30-Moment Sesame Chicken Environmentally friendly Bean Stir Fry
Healthful Orange Chicken Stir Fry with Coconut Cauliflower Rice
Mango Rooster Stir-Fry
Spicy Thai Peanut Hen Sweet Potato Noodle Stir Fry
Kung Pao Chickpea & Brussels Sprouts Stir-Fry
I know you are likely to love this straightforward ginger cashew hen stir fry recipe. Please let me know if you make it by leaving a comment and rating the recipe underneath. I’d love to listen to from you and it can help motivate other people to make the recipe also! Appreciate xo.