Made with homemade Ranch seasoning and roasted to crisp-tender perfection. And all you need is 5 min prep and one pan. How easy!
What kind of Easter would it be without some baby carrots, right?
Now I know that Easter prep can be quite a handful so this here is one of the easiest side dishes you will ever have to make with just 5-minute prep. All you need is a single baking sheet and some pantry herbs. That’s it. And you can toss everything right onto the baking sheet because why bother dirtying another bowl?
In 20 minutes time, you’ll have the most amazing crisp-tender carrots roasted to absolute perfection. Best of all, you can play around with the herbs that you see fit to suit your preferences. It doesn’t get easier (or simpler) than that!
- 1 16-ounce package baby carrots, patted dry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
For the ranch seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- To make the Ranch seasoning mix, combine parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, dill and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place carrots in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil and Ranch seasoning mix. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until tender. Stir in butter until melted, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.