Restaurant-quality ramen made at home in 15 min from start to finish. So quick, so easy and so good, loaded with veggies!
There’s nothing better than enjoying a piping hot bowl of ramen at home.
And with Nissin RAOH, you can do just that. You can enjoy authentic restaurant-quality Japanese ramen in your PJs with your baby corgs underneath the dinner table waiting for scraps.
Now Nissin RAOH has been the best-selling brand of ramen in Japan for over 20 years, creating authentic Japanese ramen from different regions of Japan. And their noodles are never fried, which means they contain zero trans fats and zero cholesterol.
Best of all, you can easily clear out the fridge with all those lingering veggies for this miso ramen (although you can really pair this with soy sauce or tonkotsu ramen as well!), adding in corn kernels, baby spinach, and carrots. And a dash of Sriracha never hurt anyone. Never.
Plus, this is on your dinner table in just 15 minutes from start to finish. That’s quicker than ordering take-out!
- 2 (3.77-ounce) packages Nissin RAOH Umami Miso Flavor
- 3 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha, optional
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- Cook ramen according to package instructions.
- Stir in baby spinach, corn, carrot and Sriracha until the spinach has wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Nissin RAOH. All opinions expressed are my own.