Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal
Are you completely ready for a new baked oatmeal recipe that tastes like dessert? Sure? Alright, very good.
I’ve been which means to infuse a delectable baked oatmeal with chocolate for a while now and let me inform you, this chocolate peanut butter banana baked oatmeal checks all of the bins. This remarkable baked oatmeal recipe is stuffed with prosperous dim chocolate taste, swirls of creamy peanut butter, and normal sweetness from ripe banana. It is like your favored banana bread and a chocolate peanut butter brownie experienced a child and WOW the combo is amazing.
Not only is this baked oatmeal recipe scrumptious but it also packs 14g of protein, 7g of fiber and a lot of healthier fat to nourish your morning and depart you experience happy. It is the excellent food prep breakfast for the week that is also freezer-friendly — AKA the ideal justification to make a double batch and enjoy every time life will get chaotic.
Really don’t neglect the chocolate chips because chocolate = appreciate. Enjoy!
Components in this chocolate peanut butter banana baked oatmeal
This scrumptious and wholesome chocolate peanut butter baked oatmeal is made with tremendous straightforward substances that you probable now have on hand. You are going to have to have:
- Banana: for the excellent sum of dampness and pure sweetness. Don’t forget to use very ripe bananas!
- Peanut butter: hello there, creamy peanut butter taste in just about every bite. Truly feel cost-free to use crunchy or creamy, and make sure it is the all-natural sort made from just peanuts and salt.
- Eggs: you’ll have to have 2 eggs in this chocolate peanut butter baked oatmeal.
- Maple syrup: we’re also including some pure maple syrup to obviously sweeten the baked oatmeal.
- Milk: I like to use unsweetened vanilla almond milk or oat milk, but you can use any milk you’d like.
- Oats: outdated fashioned rolled oats are what make this a baked oatmeal! Come to feel free to use gluten free of charge rolled oats.
- Cocoa powder: this baked oatmeal receives wealthy chocolate flavor from unsweetened cocoa powder or cacao powder.
- Baking staples: you’ll also need to have some vanilla extract, baking powder and salt.
Substitutions & FAQs
As usually, I’d advocate sticking to the recipe as written the very best that you can so that your chocolate peanut butter banana baked oatmeal turns out excellent! Listed here are substitutions that I do and do not endorse:
- Metal reduce oats: I would not advise utilizing steel slash oats in this baked oatmeal recipe as the texture will be a great deal diverse.
- Quick oats: I think fast oats would do the job okay, you may possibly have to have to use a bit extra than the recipe calls for.
- Other nut butters: other natural seed & nut butters like almond, cashew, and sunflower seed butter should perform fine, but I really advocate sticking with the peanut butter for the best flavor!
How to make chocolate peanut butter banana oatmeal cups
Of course, you can very easily turn this protein-packed chocolate peanut butter banana oatmeal bake into cups or muffins! This is a terrific on-the-go solution for occupied months.
- Prep your pan. Add muffin liners to a muffin tin and spray with cooking spray to avoid sticking.
- Divide the batter. Divide the chocolate peanut butter oatmeal bake batter into the muffin tin — you really should get close to 10-12 oatmeal cups.
- Bake & provide. Bake for 20-25 minutes until finally the oatmeal cups are set and appreciate!
Can I make it vegan?
I haven’t examined this baked oatmeal making use of two flax eggs but I imagine it should really operate! Understand how to make flax eggs here, then be guaranteed to also use dairy no cost chocolate chips.
Be confident the chocolate peanut butter banana oatmeal bake has cooled completely, and then go over the pan with tinfoil before transferring it to the fridge. It will remain good coated in the fridge for 4-5 days. You can also shop unique slices in airtight containers for relieve, and simply reheat personal slices in the microwave for 30-60 seconds.
Freezer-friendly chocolate peanut butter baked oatmeal
- To freeze: once the baked oatmeal has absolutely cooled, lower it into 6 squares/slices and wrap every single sq. in plastic wrap and tinfoil. You can also freeze the whole baked oatmeal for later on by wrapping it properly and positioning it in the freezer.
- To reheat: when you are prepared to consume it, spot an unwrapped frozen square of baked oatmeal on a microwave safe and sound dish and microwave it at 30 second intervals for 1-2 minutes. To reheat the complete baked oatmeal, merely reheat it in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 350 levels F when it is lined with tinfoil.
A lot more oatmeal recipes you are going to love
Get all of my oatmeal recipes listed here!
I hope you really like this chocolate peanut butter banana baked oatmeal recipe! If you make it be absolutely sure to depart a comment and a ranking so I know how you appreciated it. Delight in, xo!
Recipe by: Evi Madison // SRCooking | Photography by: Take in Enjoy Eats
Leave a Reply