Blender Banana Spinach Muffins (kid-friendly!)
Welcome to your new favorite way to take in veggies. When I created these blender chocolate spinach banana muffins a couple months ago you guys went mad for them, so I knew I had to make a common, banana spinach muffin recipe that’s excellent for little ones and the best breakfast or snack.
These child-helpful spinach banana muffins are gluten absolutely free, freezer-welcoming and have the ideal volume of sweetness. Feel free to skip your salad for lunch and take pleasure in one particular of these toddlers instead (I won’t inform).
Banana spinach muffin elements
These quick, toddler-helpful banana spinach muffins are the natural way sweetened and packed with protein & healthy fat. Additionally, they’re gluten absolutely free and dairy free! Here’s what you will require to make them:
- Eggs: you will need to have two eggs in this muffin recipe. I haven’t examined them with an egg different, but allow me know if you do!
- Bananas: be guaranteed to use super ripe bananas (with lots of brown places) for normal sweetness.
- Sweetener: you are going to also need just a little bit of pure maple syrup for a minor far more sweetness, moreover some cinnamon and vanilla extract for taste.
- Milk: sense totally free to use any milk you’d like. I favor almond milk.
- Spinach: we’re packing these muffins with a few full cups of spinach for a boost of veggies and nutritional vitamins!
- Flours: these muffins bake up nice and fluffy thanks to almond flour and oat flour.
- Flaxseed meal: for an extra strengthen of balanced fat and nourishment.
- Baking staples: really don’t overlook the baking powder, baking soda and a small salt.
The magic of spinach in muffins
It might sound odd, but incorporating spinach to these banana muffins is the perfect way to consume your veggies and pack in further vitamins — especially for children! They will not style the spinach at all, and it is just like incorporating veggies to tasty smoothies.
Can I use a unique flour?
However, no, I would not advocate substituting the almond and oat flour for a different flour. Maintain these banana spinach muffins gluten absolutely free by applying a gluten totally free oat flour.
Make your have oat flour for muffins
You can simply make your personal gluten free oat flour by only placing oats into a blender and mixing/pulsing until they are easy and resemble flour. This is most likely the cheapest selection. Make positive to evaluate out the oat flour following mixing. Get all of our strategies & tricks for quickly creating oat flour in this article!
Our fav dietary booster
I appreciate including a pair tablespoons of hemp hearts, too, for some reward balanced fat!
How to make kid-pleasant banana spinach muffins
- Prep your muffin tin. You are going to only be building 10 muffins, so line a muffin tin with 10 liners and spray the insides with cooking spray.
- Mix the damp components. Add all of the moist elements to a higher driven blender and mix until completely sleek.
- Whisk the dry elements. In a substantial bowl, whisk alongside one another all of the dry substances.
- Blend the batter. You are going to then pour the moist ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and combine with a picket spoon right until put together. This is where by you are going to stir in people hemp hearts!
- Divide & bake. Evenly distribute the batter into the muffin tin, bake and love!
Can I blend every little thing in my blender?
After a lot of tests, I have uncovered that the toddler-welcoming spinach banana muffins have a better regularity when you combine the blended moist components with the whisked dry substances in a bowl, fairly than mixing anything alongside one another. If you are in a bind and want to mix them all together, they will however operate out.
Ideas for great spinach banana muffins
- Pack your almond flour. Make confident you pack it just like you would with brown sugar. Do not pack the oat flour.
- Use super ripe bananas. This is what will give the muffins the perfect quantity of sweetness. Be sure there are tons of brown spots!
- Use baking soda & powder. Do not ignore to use both equally baking soda and baking powder so that the muffins rise thoroughly.
Storing & freezing tips
- To retail store: put these gluten free banana spinach muffins on the counter in an airtight container for a working day, then transfer to the fridge.
- To freeze: allow the muffins to great wholly then place in an airtight container and freeze for up to 3 months. As soon as all set to reheat, you can thaw at space temperature, or warmth up in the microwave in 30 second intervals.
Our go-to baking equipment
Extra muffin recipes you are going to adore
Get all of our tasty muffin recipes here!
I hope you appreciate these blender banana spinach muffins! If you make them be certain to depart a remark and a rating so I know how you liked them. Enjoy, xo!
Recipe by: Evi Madison // SRCooking | Pictures by: Eat Adore Eats
Leave a Reply