Birthday Cake Cookie Dough Energy Bites
I know what you are pondering: did she actually just make my dreams arrive accurate? Sure, Yes I DID.
These 6-component birthday cake strength bites are whole of nutritious components like cashew butter, flaxseed food, almond flour and are by natural means sweetened with just a touch of pure maple syrup. They are the fantastic no bake snack that is both protein-loaded and sweet sufficient that you feel like you are taking pleasure in a treat. Preserve them in the freezer for the top birthday cake motivated snack!
Ingredients in birthday cake power bites
These unbelievable no bake birthday cake electricity bites are designed with just 6 easy, wholesome substances but are loaded with that nostalgic cake batter flavor you know and love. Here’s what you will have to have to make them:
- Cashew butter: I like using and all purely natural, creamy cashew butter in these vitality bites for the reason that it’s a extremely subtle nut butter. You can come to feel totally free to use a unique all organic nut butter but observe that these will flavor like that nut butter. Almond butter is a superior substitute.
- Maple syrup: we’re naturally sweetening these cake batter power bites with a bit of pure maple syrup.
- Vanilla & almond extract: the combo of vanilla extract and almond extract gives the energy bites that birthday cake flavor!
- Almond flour: you are going to have to have a bit of blanched, good almond flour to maintain these vitality bites with each other and retain them gluten cost-free. No subs!
- Flaxseed food: we’re incorporating some flaxseed food to additional keep them collectively and add a boost of omega-3’s, fiber and protein. I haven’t tested any substitutes and enjoy that the flaxseed adds nutritions, so sub at your possess chance.
- Sprinkles: for that accurate birthday cake flair! I like these all pure sprinkles, but this brand name helps make seriously pleasurable, all purely natural types, also.
How to make healthy birthday cake energy bites
These vegan birthday cake strength balls are very uncomplicated to make for the perfect snack or swift handle.
- Combine the soaked elements. Get started by mixing the cashew butter, maple syrup and extracts until eventually they are pleasant and clean.
- Insert the dry components. Mix in the almond flour and flaxseed meal right up until a dough starts to type. If it feels as well wet, increase another tablespoon or two of almond flour or flaxseed meal.
- Increase the bash. At the time you have a nice dough-like regularity, fold in sprinkles.
- Form the electrical power bites. Use a medium cookie scoop to get the dough and roll it into about 8 balls. I like to roll them in additional sprinkles, as well!
- Freeze & take pleasure in. And finally, location the electrical power bites on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and area in the freezer for 30 minutes. Then love!
Personalize your cake batter strength bites
Sense totally free to get creative with distinct add-ins to really make these electricity bites your personal! I like to add:
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds or chia seeds for an additional nutritional raise.
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut for a coconut birthday cake power chunk.
- A scoop of your preferred unflavored or vanilla protein powder (I appreciate Crucial Proteins collagen peptides).
How to keep birthday cake vitality bites
- To shop: these birthday cake strength bites will final for 5-7 times in the fridge.
- To freeze: feel free of charge to incorporate them to a freezer-secure bag or container and store them for up to 1 thirty day period. I truly enjoy these straight from the freezer, and I’d endorse letting them soften up for about 5-10 minutes in the fridge or at home temp ahead of eating them.
Get all of our kitchen essentials here!
Additional birthday cake themed recipes
Get even additional of my no bake snacks in this article!
I hope you like these quick birthday cake cookie dough strength bites! If you make them be absolutely sure to leave a comment and a score so I know how you favored them. Get pleasure from, xo!
Recipe by: Evi Madison // SRCooking | Images by Consume Adore Eats
This article was at first released on September 17th, 2020, and republished on June 1st, 2022.
Leave a Reply