Start your mornings off right with these superfood power bowls, loaded with fresh berries and a drizzle of honey. Quick and easy!
Nope. Not a fan of Mondays. But this power bowl makes it just a smidge better, and it’s just what you need to start your week off right.
And with all those fresh berries and protein-rich cinnamon quinoa, you’ll be super charged for the whole day, mildly curing your case of the Mondays.
I say mildly because bottomless mimosas would also be a very helpful addition to Mondays.
- 1 cup quinoa
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds
- 6 tablespoons honey
- In a large saucepan of 2 cups water, cook quinoa according to package instructions; let cool. Stir in milk, sugar and cinnamon.
- Serve immediately, topped with strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and almonds, drizzled with honey, if desired.