Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cups
It’s possible oatmeal is a person of your favorite substances or most likely it’s the toasty cozy oat taste you adore, but I’ve come to recognize AK viewers really like really considerably any recipe involving very good previous oats.
So, right now I’m bringing you an additional #AKPumpkinWeek recipe that’s each healthy and consists of oatmeal, chocolate chips, pumpkin and those people naughty and nice tumble spices: meet up with my baked pumpkin oatmeal cups!
Hello, you gorgeous thangs, you.
If you’ve under no circumstances experienced oatmeal cups just before, then you greater get your bake on, simply because damn, they are extremely tasty, freezer friendly and a ideal breakfast or snack (especially when slathered with peanut butter hehe.)
No cost Pumpkin Recipe E-E book
Indicator up down below and get a Free printable e-e book with my ideal sweet and savory pumpkin recipes straight to your inbox!
Substances in pumpkin oatmeal cups
Visualize oatmeal infused with pumpkin puree, cozy pumpkin pie spices, and your most loved toasty nut butter. Insert chocolate chips and now we’re talking a genuine foods really like language. Below are the basic ingredients that you will require:
- Pumpkin puree: since they are pumpkin oatmeal cups, of course! You can obtain pumpkin puree or you can make your personal utilizing this incredible tutorial.
- Nut butter: I advise applying either peanut butter or pecan butter. Honestly homemade salted maple pecan butter takes these babies to a upcoming level of flavor, but feel absolutely free to use peanut or almond butter if you have it. Make certain your nut butter only contains nuts + salt as the elements.
- Eggs: provides a boost of protein though assisting to hold them together. I haven’t attempted these with flax eggs, so I’m not particular how the texture will keep up. Enable me know if you do try them with an alternate egg.
- Pure maple syrup: you are going to just need to have 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup to the natural way sweeten the whole batch.
- Previous fashioned rolled oats: really feel absolutely free to use normal or gluten no cost rolled oats — both will get the job done superbly! Do not use steel slash oats or quick oats as the texture will not be the identical.
- The final pumpkin spice blend: cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice & ground ginger aka the holy grail of pumpkin spice. So good!
- Chocolate chips: what’s existence devoid of a minor chocolate?! I advocate these if you want to continue to keep the recipe dairy free.
How to make baked pumpkin oatmeal cups
The best part about these healthy baked pumpkin oatmeal cups is how simple they are to make. You practically mix everything in a bowl, increase it to a muffin tin and bake!
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with muffin liners and spray with nonstick cooking spray to avert oatmeal cups from sticking.
- In a medium bowl, combine jointly the pumpkin puree, nut butter, eggs, maple syrup, almond milk and vanilla right up until sleek and very well combined.
- Upcoming stir in dry components: oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ground ginger and salt stir properly to combine. Fold in ⅓ cup chocolate chips into batter.
- Evenly distribute oatmeal batter among muffin liners. Sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top rated and bake for 25-30 minutes. Drizzle with your favourite nut butter ahead of serving, if desired. Serves 12.
How to retailer pumpkin oatmeal cups
You can make these pumpkin chocolate chip oatmeal cups forward of time and continue to keep them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. Once completely ready to eat, just reheat them in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
Freezer-helpful pumpkin oatmeal cups
Terrific information: freezing oatmeal cups is effortless! Merely let them to neat completely following baking, then place them in an airtight container or reusable bag these types of as these and freeze for up to 3 months. The moment all set to try to eat, you can microwave them for 45 seconds-1 minute or until eventually heat.
Additional pumpkin recipes to test
Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes
Wholesome Pumpkin Bread with Maple Glaze
Fluffy Total Wheat Balanced Pumpkin Waffles
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Nutritious Delicate Pumpkin Cookies with Salted Maple Frosting
I hope you love these delicious, effortless baked pumpkin oatmeal cups! If you make them I’d appreciate for you to depart a comment and a rating permitting me know how you preferred them. I drastically enjoy it – xoxo!
Leave a Reply