Almond Butter Peach Blueberry Oatmeal Cups
My mom frequented previous summer season and one particular morning we wished to make anything for our breakfasts and treats that have been moveable, mouth watering, easy and full of summer months fruit flavor. Considering the fact that the mixture of peaches and blueberries has normally been a favorite of mine, I imagined why not pack them into sweet minor oatmeal cups with the addition of creamy protein-packed almond butter?! These blueberry peach oatmeal cups are genuinely the very best breakfast ever!
This time a few of years back I also released baby Sidney to almond butter and he could not get sufficient! He’s still almond butter obsessed and I swirl it into his oatmeal or place it on bananas for a snack and he normally gobbles it up. Oatmeal cups like these are fantastic for kiddos, much too, particularly when you are on the go.
My absolute most loved almond butter lately has been Wild Pals for the reason that it’s creamy, properly salted and DRIPPY. They gave me a discount code ‘AMBITIOUS15’ to share for 15% off (just sharing the appreciate with you all!)
Elements in peach blueberry oatmeal cups
These simple peach oatmeal cups have super basic ingredients but pack a lot of tasty flavor from juicy peaches and blueberries. They are dairy free, naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup and simply made gluten no cost. Here’s every little thing you require:
- Almond butter: use a purely natural, creamy almond butter that just has almonds and salt as substances. Use the code ‘AMBITIOUS15’ to get 15% off of Wild Mates nut butters!
- Coconut oil: to increase a little bit of dairy totally free moisture to these oatmeal cups.
- Eggs: we’re just applying 2 eggs to support these oatmeal cups maintain collectively and add a enhance of protein.
- Pure maple syrup: you will just will need a bit of pure maple syrup to by natural means sweeten the oatmeal cups.
- Milk: maintain these peach blueberry oatmeal cups dairy free making use of your favourite dairy totally free milk. I personally like using unsweetened almond milk.
- Vanilla: for a little further taste.
- Rolled oats: come to feel totally free to use gluten free rolled oats to keep them gluten free.
- Cinnamon: for a superb, cozy spice addition.
- Baking powder & salt: to assist these oatmeal cups bake up properly.
- Peaches: we’re incorporating diced peaches inside the oatmeal cups and slices on prime for excess peach goodness!
- Blueberries: fill your oatmeal cups with juicy blueberries together with the diced peaches. YUM.
Advised ingredient swaps
If you’re out of a handful of substances in these peach blueberry oatmeal cups here’s what I can suggest swapping:
- For the almond butter: experience absolutely free to also use a purely natural, drippy peanut butter.
- For the coconut oil: you can also sub butter or vegan butter.
- For the maple syrup: honey would also work very well!
Can I use metal slice oats?
I would not recommend making use of metal slice oats in these peach oatmeal cups simply because the texture will be a lot distinct.
Can I make these oatmeal cups vegan?
I haven’t experimented with working with flax eggs in this recipe but permit me know if you do! Find out how to make flax eggs with this tutorial.
How to make peach blueberry oatmeal cups
The best part about these gluten totally free peach blueberry oatmeal cups is how uncomplicated they are to make!
- Prep your pan. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with muffin liners and spray with nonstick cooking spray to avert oatmeal cups from sticking.
- Mix the wet ingredients. In a medium bowl, blend collectively the almond butter, coconut oil, eggs, maple syrup, almond milk and vanilla till smooth and effectively merged.
- Increase the dry. Subsequent stir in dry ingredients: oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt stir perfectly to incorporate. Fold diced peaches and blueberries into the batter.
- Bake & enjoy! Evenly distribute the oatmeal batter in between muffin liners. Location a peach slice on top rated of every muffin. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Drizzle with your preferred nut butter prior to serving, if wanted. Serves 12.
How to store & reheat oatmeal cups
These peach blueberry oatmeal cups make this sort of a fantastic meal prep breakfast for hectic months.
- To retailer: you can make these balanced blueberry peach oatmeal cups ahead of time and maintain them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- To reheat: As soon as all set to take in, just reheat them in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
Freezer-helpful peach oatmeal cups
Fantastic news: freezing baked oatmeal cups is straightforward! Simply enable them to interesting absolutely just after baking, then spot them in an airtight container or reusable bag these as these and freeze for up to 3 months. As soon as completely ready to take in, you can microwave them for 45 seconds-1 minute or right until heat.
Our favored kitchen applications
Really do not forget about to verify out all of our favorite kitchen necessities.
Extra oatmeal recipes to consider
Get all of our mouth watering oatmeal recipes in this article!
I hope you adore these delightful, quick blueberry peach oatmeal cups! If you make them I’d really like for you to depart a remark and a ranking allowing me know how you appreciated them. I greatly respect it – xoxo!
Recipe by: Evi Madison // SRCooking | Pictures by: Take in Like Eats
This publish was originally posted on August 12, 2020, republished on July 16, 2021, and republished on July 28, 2022.
Leave a Reply