All you need is 5 ingredients and 15 min from start to finish! That’s it! It doesn’t get any simpler, easier or tastier!
Greetings from Seattle!
I’ve had such a wonderful time here in this beautiful city, soaking up so much culture, meeting great people and spending time with great friends.
But before I attempt to catch a few hours of shut-eye to catch my early morning flight back to San Francisco, I just had to share this epic chili.
It takes just five ingredients and it comes together in fifteen minutes from start to finish.
All you need is chicken broth, leftover roasted chicken from the night before, beans, salsa verde and cumin. That’s it!
From there, you can add some fun toppings like fresh avocado and sour cream but either way, you’ll be so cozy with a piping hot, steaming bowl of this chili.
You’ll also be able to feed an army with this so you’ll be well fed for a couple of nights!
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups leftover diced rotisserie chicken
- 2 15-ounce cans Great Northern beans, drained
- 2 cups salsa verde
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Stir in chicken broth, chicken, beans, salsa verde and cumin; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with cilantro, if desired.