5-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
A couple of months ago I posted these epic, peanut butter oatmeal cookie bars and AK readers went NUTS for them. For very good cause! So howdy, I took that decadent peanut butter chocolate combo for today’s dessert and carry you: no bake peanut butter fudge with peanut butter cups in every single bite.
Certainly, I set actual peanut butter cups into this melt-in-your-mouth freezer fudge.
This uncomplicated dessert has just 5 elements and will be 1 you make again and once again. It is influenced by my popular tahini cookie dough fudge AKA 1 of the most well-liked desserts on AK ever. Right after viewing you all make the tahini fudge above the years I realized I had to place a peanut butter twist on it.
You ought to possibly make a triple batch, keep it in your freezer correct this second and take pleasure in this peanut butter magic for times.
Basic elements for the best peanut butter fudge
Which is appropriate, this lower carb peanut butter fudge recipe has just 5 ingredients and necessitates zero cooking. There’s no powder sugar associated, just a little bit of pure maple syrup to sweeten! Here’s what you are going to need to make it:
- Peanut butter: use a natural, creamy peanut butter to give the fudge and great consistency. I enjoy Wild Mates peanut butter — use the code Bold15 to get 15% off!
- Coconut oil: some melted coconut oil will help the fudge to company up in the freezer.
- Maple syrup: sweeten the fudge with a little pure maple syrup.
- Vanilla: I suggest making use of a excellent quality vanilla extract for the reason that the flavor will genuinely glow through.
- Peanut butter cups: can we speak about the massive chunks of PB cups in each and every bite? Actually MAGICAL. Sense totally free to use good outdated Reese’s cups (the mini ones are the greatest!) or use a manufacturer like Justin’s to continue to keep the fudge dairy no cost and vegan.
- Sea salt: this is of system optional, but a sprinkle of some extravagant sea salt on prime makes the peanut butter fudge excess special.
Optional ingredient swaps
Out of any of the 5 ingredients? Here’s what I can advise substituting in this peanut butter cup fudge:
- For the peanut butter: any nut butter will operate in this freezer fudge, but I advocate sticking with peanut butter for that wonderful taste. Furthermore, the peanut butter cups are just too fantastic to resist!
- For the coconut oil: melted butter will also work in position of the coconut oil.
- For the peanut butter cups: if you really do not have any peanut butter cups feel absolutely free to use mini chocolate chips, a chopped-up chocolate bar, or just drizzle the peanut butter fudge with some melted chocolate in advance of freezing.
Can I use a distinct sweetener?
I assume that honey, brown rice syrup and date syrup would probably function just great, but I propose sticking with maple syrup to get the best taste.
Selfmade peanut butter fudge in 5 actions
- Prep your pan. Line an 8×4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the fudge substances. Insert all of your substances besides the peanut butter cups and sea salt to a bowl and mix it up until eventually easy and creamy.
- First freeze. You will then pour the peanut butter fudge into your loaf pan, faucet the pan on the counter to clean it out, and freeze it for 10 minutes so it hardens up just a little bit.
- Incorporate the peanut butter cups. Soon after your fudge has firmed up a little, sprinkle on the chopped peanut butter cups so they nestle into the top. You might require to press them down just a little little bit.
- Freeze all over again & appreciate. Place the fudge back again in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour till it is firm adequate to lower. Then, slice it into 15 items and delight in!
How to shop freezer fudge
Just as the title indicates, you’ll need to have to store this reduced carb peanut butter cup fudge in an airtight bag or container in your freezer for up to 3 months. It is the excellent handle to have on hand when you need a thing sweet!
Check out all of our most loved kitchen area essentials below!
Additional no bake treats you will love
Get all of our delectable no bake desserts below!
I hope you really like this scrumptious peanut butter fudge! If you make it be absolutely sure to leave a comment & a ranking so I know how you appreciated it. Get pleasure from, xo!
Recipe by: Evi Madison // SRCooking | Pictures by: Eat Like Eats
Leave a Reply