2-Ingredient Watermelon Frosé | SRCooking
We had so considerably fun sharing our recipe for Drunken Strawberries previous week that we understood we had to get a different refreshing summer time cocktail on your menu. Say hello to this enjoyable, easy-to-make watermelon frosé!
Which is ideal, we’re including booze to fruit yet again and we’re not mad about it. This frosé recipe is created with 2 basic ingredients but will have you feeling a lil’ extravagant at your upcoming get together. Rebecca designed this attractive consume + dessert combo on Instagram in this article and it was just as delectable as it was magnificent.
This watermelon frosé recipe is a ought to make ahead of summer season finishes! Get your fav bottle of rosé and serve it up on a scorching day. Be positive to study the entire article for some necessary tips and tips, and never fail to remember to follow us on Instagram and TikTok to be the to start with to see our most recent pleasurable creations!
What is “frosé?”
If you have never ever had (or even heard of) frosé, welcome to the get together! Frosé is just “frozen rosé,” which can just take numerous diverse sorts. It is in essence a frozen slushy that makes use of rosé wine in its place of that sweet syrup identified in 7-Eleven slurpees. Believe frozen margarita or daiquiri with no the surplus sugar. The AK crew is Thoroughly obsessed and we know you will be, as well.
Two ingredient watermelon frosé
When I say 2 elements I indicate it! This watermelon frosé recipe is the natural way sweetened, does not need any pre-packaged mixers and is certainly delightful. Here’s what you are going to want:
- Watermelon: choose a modest, ripe watermelon for this yummy cocktail.
- Rosé: select your preferred bottle of rosé! A darker rosé is most effective simply because it tends to have additional flavor than lighter types.
- Sweetness: a 3rd ingredient is optional, but I like to increase a very little little bit of agave nectar or honey for a punch of sweetness. This assists if your watermelon is not super ripe or sweet.
Add a tiny extra…party
This watermelon frosé is mouth watering and refreshing with just those three very simple elements, but if you’d like to make it a minor boozier you can also incorporate about 1/4 cup of vodka!
How to make watermelon frosé
The best part about this enjoyment summer time drink is how easy it is to make. You really do not want a slushy machine, just a higher powered blender!
- Prep your watermelon. You will 1st want to clear away the skin from your watermelon and slice it into 1″ cubes. See specifically how to reduce a watermelon below!
- Freeze your ingredients. Position your watermelon cubes onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze till reliable. Pour your bottle of rosé (minus 1/2 cup) into two silicone ice dice trays and freeze that at the exact same time. The wine will retain a slushy texture due to the fact of the alcoholic beverages.
- Thaw the watermelon cubes. Just before working with the cubes, you are going to want to thaw the watermelon for about 10 minutes so that they’re not way too tricky to mix.
- Mix up the frosé. Incorporate the a little bit-thawed watermelon cubes and rosé cubes to your blender with the remaining 1/2 cup of rosé and agave (if working with) and blend it all up perfectly.
- Serve & appreciate! Pour the frosé into cocktail glasses with straws or into bowls with spoons, garnish with a tiny refreshing mint and love!
Frosé having trapped?
If you are finding the watermelon frosé hard to blend, only allow it thaw a tiny little bit more even though in your blender and use your blend stick or a wood spoon to help transfer matters all over.
Experiment with diverse fruits
We liked the freshness that watermelon gave this frosé recipe, but it would also be tasty with other frozen fruits! Try out:
- Blended berries
Make it forward of time
If you’d like to make this watermelon frosé forward of time for a celebration or BBQ, you can! Just reduce up your watermelon and freeze it with the rosé cubes till you’re completely ready to use them. The moment the watermelon cubes are frozen on the baking sheet, come to feel no cost to transfer them to an airtight bag right until you are all set to use them so that you can help you save house in your freezer.
Are we food prepping cocktails now? Of course.
Get all of our fav kitchen essentials listed here!
Extra wholesome cocktail recipes
I hope you adore this refreshing and tasty watermelon frosé recipe! If you make it be confident to go away a remark and a ranking so I know how you preferred it. Appreciate, xo!
Recipe by: Evi Madison // SRCooking | Images by Eat Love Eats
Leave a Reply