15+ Hearty & Cozy Baked Oatmeal Recipes
One matter I know for certain about AK visitors: you all Enjoy baked oatmeal. Each time I article a new oatmeal bake or recipe for baked oatmeal cups I see the enjoyment roll in both of those on the site and on social — for great motive! I have been a baked oatmeal lover for many years now due to the fact it would make these types of an quick, fulfilling breakfast that you can food prep or freeze for later.
SO it is not shocking that I have in excess of 15 incredible healthier baked oatmeal recipes on the blog site. Oatmeal cups involved! I adore dreaming up manufacturer new flavors, blend-ins, and toppings for baked oatmeal for the reason that the solutions are truly infinite. These recipes are packed with fiber, plenty of protein and complete grains to retain you complete and happy right until lunch. In addition, they are terrific for kiddos and effortless to personalize!
Selecting the suitable oats
It is pretty critical to use rolled oats when you are generating baked oatmeal since metal minimize oats will not give you the suitable texture. To preserve the recipes gluten cost-free, only use accredited gluten no cost rolled oats! Brief oats will probable work effectively, as well, you may perhaps just need to use a little bit additional than the recipe phone calls for.
Convert your baked oatmeal into oatmeal cups
Indeed, you can effortlessly turn any oatmeal bake into cups or muffins! A wonderful on-the-go choice for active weeks.
- Prep your pan. Add muffin liners to a muffin tin and spray with cooking spray to reduce sticking.
- Divide the batter. Divide the baked oatmeal batter into the muffin tin — you need to get all around 10-12 oatmeal cups.
- Bake & provide. Bake for 20-25 minutes until finally the oatmeal cups are established and enjoy!
Freeze your oatmeal bake for later
Feel no cost to freeze your full baked oatmeal, person slices, or oatmeal cups for afterwards! It is these kinds of a wonderful way to meal prep months in advance of time.
- To freeze: when your baked oatmeal has totally cooled, cut it into 6 squares/slices and wrap every single square in plastic wrap and tinfoil. You can also freeze the whole baked oatmeal for afterwards by wrapping it nicely and putting it in the freezer.
- To reheat: when you are ready to consume it, spot an unwrapped frozen square of baked oatmeal on a microwave risk-free dish and microwave it at 30 2nd intervals for 1-2 minutes. To reheat the whole baked oatmeal, only reheat it in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 350 levels F when it is protected with tinfoil.
Vanilla Brown Butter Pear Baked Oatmeal
Orange Creamsicle Baked Oatmeal
Peanut Butter and Jelly Oatmeal Bake
Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups
Chunky Monkey Banana Baked Oatmeal
Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal
Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal Cups
Spiced Zucchini Apple Baked Oatmeal with Cinnamon Vanilla Glaze
Almond Butter Peach Blueberry Oatmeal Cups
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal
Triple Berries & Product Baked Oatmeal
Almond Butter Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Cups
Salted Brown Butter Banana Zucchini Baked Oatmeal
Lemon Poppy Seed Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
Peanut Butter Zucchini Bread Baked Oatmeal
Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cups
Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal with Chocolate Chips
If you make any of these baked oatmeal recipes be sure to depart a remark and a rating on the recipe so that I know how you liked it!
Leave a Reply